Previous topic - Next topic

bencher

Here is my predicted starting 11 (not our best 11):

Gazzaniga

Tete          Tosin        Ream         Bryan

Palhinha           Chalobah

Cairney

Wilson           Muniz            BDR

I would really like to see a few promising youngsters get some minutes, especially Luke Harris, Jay Stansfield and Ollie O'Neill.

ianthailand

Quote from: bencher on July 15, 2022, 07:10:55 AM

Gazzaniga

Cairney

I would really like to see a few promising youngsters get some minutes, especially Luke Harris, Jay Stansfield and Ollie O'Neill.

You've got more chance of winning the lottery.

bencher

Quote from: ianthailand on July 15, 2022, 07:38:17 AM

Gazzaniga

Cairney

I forget who we played in our last friendly in the summer of 2018, but it was the first time I'd seen MLM or Fabri, and I knew straight away we'd be in trouble with those 2 as regulars.
So perhaps it's a good omen we don't have any new GK or CB to crush our hopes just yet.

Enfield

ffcne

Quote from: bencher on July 15, 2022, 07:52:27 AM
Quote from: ianthailand on July 15, 2022, 07:38:17 AM

Gazzaniga

Cairney

I forget who we played in our last friendly in the summer of 2018, but it was the first time I'd seen MLM or Fabri, and I knew straight away we'd be in trouble with those 2 as regulars.
So perhaps it's a good omen we don't have any new GK or CB to crush our hopes just yet.

I went out to the pre season tournament in Germany nr Dusseldorf.
Was unimpressed with Goalkeeper /Seri and MLM.
Best player on the pitch KMac.

filham

With a match against Benfica the next day it is a puzzle how Silva will approach these two games.
I am hoping to see our strongest team but suspect that we may not see this until the final friendly in 3 weeks time at the Cottage.

Rodak
                                                      Tete          Tosin                                  Ream           Robinson
                                                                                 Cairney        Palhino
                                                                                           Pereira
                                                      Wilson                            Mitro                     Kebano

BestOfBrede

Will probably see two different line ups, 1 in each half

bencher

As some of the players only seem to have joined up with the squad a few days ago (Mitro and others) I suspect they will sit this one out and others will play.
Pereira, though, is probably about match fit as he has been playing for Flamengo very recently.

We Are Premier League

Quote from: BestOfBrede on July 15, 2022, 10:21:54 AM
Will probably see two different line ups, 1 in each half

+1 think we will see at least 11 changes, the starting 11 will probably include a few young players so that the team for the 2nd half is not all kids.

Classic94

Hoping to see a few of the youngsters involved. Larkeche, Pajaziti, O'Neill, Harris, Stansfield etc.

Fulham 442

Really gutted we can't go as we had tickets for the Benfica game, unfortunately my husband is still testing positive for Covid....

Lordedmundo

Quote from: Classic94 on July 15, 2022, 11:15:30 AM
Hoping to see a few of the youngsters involved. Larkeche, Pajaziti, O'Neill, Harris, Stansfield etc.

Probably 'forgotten man' Sylvester Jasper will be involved as well....

Jeroen

Anyone getting excited sorry to disappoint you, but I was wondering if there was a 'travelling squad' list like Arsenal published.

This would give a lot of clarity about Solomon (likely named as trialist) and the so called 'banned players' (if that excises)

I'm sure we will find out during the nice game more, but just keen
(Like everyone else who saw the touchdown post on social)

hovewhite

I have been checking the offal,twitter ,not a dickie bird anywhere not even WSW has   not reported it.Can only think that the 2signings nearly over the line that shad are with the squad.

Enfield

Can only count fifteen players exiting the plane on twitter, bit of a worry, hopefully I can't count!

MickTheBeard

Kabano,anonymous,Ivan the terrible and the duff from Brighton, as were short of numbers in the squad   they helped take us down last time they can do it again,possibly 100 mill of rubbish assembled,a lot of championship clubs would love that sort of money to mount a challenge to win the league.This is for Dof love in brigade if we had that money now what would that buy us.

Deeping_white

Quote from: MickTheBeard on July 15, 2022, 10:03:51 PM
Kabano,anonymous,Ivan the terrible and the duff from Brighton, as were short of numbers in the squad   they helped take us down last time they can do it again,possibly 100 mill of rubbish assembled,a lot of championship clubs would love that sort of money to mount a challenge to win the league.This is for Dof love in brigade if we had that money now what would that buy us.

Why do you support Fulham if you only ever come on here to have an incoherent rant about everything the club does?

HobGoblin

Quote from: Deeping_white on July 15, 2022, 10:07:35 PM
Quote from: MickTheBeard on July 15, 2022, 10:03:51 PM

Why do you support Fulham if you only ever come on here to have an incoherent rant about everything the club does?

The guy is a serial moaner about Tony Khan, Fulham, everything the club does. Best off ignored.

sarnian

I don't know if it's the same Mickey who often gets deleted on another message board. Others may know.

jayffc

Quote from: sarnian on July 15, 2022, 11:04:56 PM
I don't know if it's the same Mickey who often gets deleted on another message board. Others may know.

Wondered this today ...its the same boring old trolling trash

All very sad if so.