watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Leicester City 0-1 Fulham Tue 3 Jan 17:45

Started by WhiteJC, July 30, 2022, 01:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisfitKid

Thanks to that excellent ref, 6 yellows and not one for Mitro's ankle spikes...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

We Are Premier League

Quote from: Deeping_white on January 03, 2023, 09:27:00 PM
Quote from: demeant0r on January 03, 2023, 09:25:46 PM
Does Mitros ban apply for the FA cup or just the PL?

If he gets a 1 match ban red card I think it applies for the FA cup game, if he serves a 1 match ban for yellow card accumulation it doesn't apply to the FA cup game

Mitro should have taken a 2nd yellow in the last minute!!! who cares about a ban in the cup...

Favershampaul

How can you say we were terrible? We are away at Leicester, I think we defended well keeper was excellent. If we were at home you'd expect to pile on the pressure it was a fantastic result we dug in and got the result . That's the premier league under Parker we would have lost . Clean sheets are a result of hard work . COYW

bencher

Quote from: Favershampaul on January 03, 2023, 09:52:24 PM
How can you say we were terrible? We are away at Leicester, I think we defended well keeper was excellent. If we were at home you'd expect to pile on the pressure it was a fantastic result we dug in and got the result . That's the premier league under Parker we would have lost . Clean sheets are a result of hard work . COYW

A bit of an ironic comment as we did beat Leicester away 2-0 under Parker, and did have to weather the storm.
But I agree - playing away against a PL team with pedigree and quality in their ranks, and a canny manager. You will have to defend for spells. It was backs to the wall for most of the 2nd half but a huge result for the club, and an incredible 3 wins on the bounce.

bill taylors apprentice

Great result!
Very good first half but boy oh boy we should have tucked another couple of goals away before Leicester got going.
Difficult to criticise our first half but we were very wasteful in front of goal.

Favershampaul

That is ironic I agree , my point remains but thanks for reminding me I'm just reacting with my emotions. This is a very good Fulham side in a good moment and trust me I have followed Fulham since 74 . We have tough tests to come I know but to be fair we said this would be a hard game