https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Leicester City 0-1 Fulham Tue 3 Jan 17:45

Started by WhiteJC, July 30, 2022, 01:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

King Power Stadium

General

Out of interest why does the match day thread post on the general discussion always include a link to another page?

Seems a bit convoluted? Why can't it just be the page on the general discussion page?

bencher

Quote from: General on January 03, 2023, 06:27:47 PM
Out of interest why does the match day thread post on the general discussion always include a link to another page?

Seems a bit convoluted? Why can't it just be the page on the general discussion page?

Wondered that myself...

jayffc

Quote from: bencher on January 03, 2023, 06:32:52 PM

Wondered that myself...

+1

surely theres a good reason Im overlooking but seems an odd way to do it

rusty shackleford

Chalobahs on the bench dear god nooooooo

rusty shackleford

On the plus side so are Solomon and Kurzawa

The Enclosurite

Quote from: jayffc on January 03, 2023, 06:40:49 PM

Wondered that myself...

+1

They have their own sub folder outside of General Discussion.
¡COYW!

Surlyc

Diop is presumably being rested as he doesn't deserve to be dropped. Either way, here's hoping Tosin makes the most of his chance tonight.

Great to see Manor Solomon on the bench. We really need some more creativity from our supporting wingers, given Wilson's long road to full fitness and James' general ineptitude.

Chi_FFC

Unless it's fitness/fatigue related I don't understand why Diop has been dropped. He's been our best CB since becoming a regular in the squad.

General

Quote from: The Enclosurite on January 03, 2023, 06:49:50 PM
Quote from: jayffc on January 03, 2023, 06:40:49 PM

Wondered that myself...

+1

They have their own sub folder outside of General Discussion.

Appreciate that, but surely you can just move the conversation to archive it after the game has been played?

General

Ps Solomon and kurzawa are on the bench! C'mon fulham!

General

Tosin starting ahead of Diop who is on the bench for some reason?

?t=IM3SWBruaUX6ua1JRJE54A&s=19

SP

I was relieved to see Demarari Gray wasn't starting for them as I really rate him, I didn't realise he's now at Everton!

bencher

Diop's had a couple of errors in the last 2 games; he gave the ball away when Che Adams ran through on goal.
Tosin is a bit quicker I think which may also be a factor against Vardy, Barnes etc. But who really knows what goes through a manager's mind.

Dodger53

My first thought about Tosin was that he is in the January shop window, same for chalobah.

elgreenio

Quote from: bencher on January 03, 2023, 07:02:38 PM
Diop's had a couple of errors in the last 2 games; he gave the ball away when Che Adams ran through on goal.
Tosin is a bit quicker I think which may also be a factor against Vardy, Barnes etc. But who really knows what goes through a manager's mind.

yeh he seems to slip an awful lot.

Funny how we perceive things though as I feel the opposite that Diop is quicker, certainly over a longer distance
touch my camera through the fence

General

Quote from: elgreenio on January 03, 2023, 07:27:30 PM
Quote from: bencher on January 03, 2023, 07:02:38 PM

yeh he seems to slip an awful lot.

Funny how we perceive things though as I feel the opposite that Diop is quicker, certainly over a longer distance

Interestingly I though out of the two Tosin had shown to be a greater liability which is why Diop got his chance. Before Diop started for us and Tosin was starting with ream we let in 2 goals consistently a game, something which hasn't been the case with Diop alongside Ream. I'm not sure how much there is between the two in terms of pace, but Diop seems the better defender.

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Deeping_white

Diop got rested the last time we played 3 games in a week so I assume its a similar logic here. Leicester had to make a change as Dewsbury-Hall got injured in the warmup so Ndidi now starts and they've got one man fewer on the bench