watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Newcastle 1-0 Fulham Sun 15 Jan 14:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 30, 2022, 01:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black, White and Fred

I hope they don't drug test Reed after the game, no way his urine isn't nuclear green given the amount of energy he seems to have
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

simplyfulham

He's not got everything right, but I genuinely think this ref has had a decent game on balance.

He's at least 5x better than the shambolic display by David Coote on Thursday night.

SP

Twig

Somehow we have to give Mitro a bit of service. He's been given absolutely nothing to work with.

First State

This is the type of game where I would love a speedster up top for a quick counter attack.

SP

Quote from: simplyfulham on January 15, 2023, 03:16:22 PM
He's not got everything right, but I genuinely think this ref has had a decent game on balance.

He's at least 5x better than the shambolic display by David Coote on Thursday night.

I think Coote had a much harder challenge on Thursday as the midfield was congested & due to the speed of play. 

Pluto

I would put Dan James on asap and have him run at Burn

terryr

We seem allergic to going forward
Far too much back passing

Twig

First State

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Caedal

Twig

Time for substitutions we need some ball retention.

simplyfulham

Quote from: SP on January 15, 2023, 03:19:37 PM
Quote from: simplyfulham on January 15, 2023, 03:16:22 PM

I think Coote had a much harder challenge on Thursday as the midfield was congested & due to the speed of play.

Don't think that excuse/reason is anywhere near good enough to justify the baffling inconsistencies in his decisions quite frankly.

Twig

We are going to concede if Marco doesn't change something.

Caedal

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

TC's Sporran

akf