watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chelsea 0-0 Fulham Fri 3 Feb 20:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 30, 2022, 01:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleErn

I don't know what has happened to Mitro but he's not worth his place at the moment. If it's an injury then he needs time and possibly treatment to get over it. If not then he needs an SAS style fitness regime!

MisfitKid

Definitely Kenny for MOTM.  Helps with a player nipping at your heels...  :dft012:
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

ron

Great effort by the whole squad tonight. Sorry to upset the Sky commentary team by nicking a point though.....they must be heartbroken. Mind you, they grudgingly gave MoM to Kenny.

Sting of the North

Quote from: LittleErn on February 03, 2023, 10:00:10 PM
I don't know what has happened to Mitro but he's not worth his place at the moment. If it's an injury then he needs time and possibly treatment to get over it. If not then he needs an SAS style fitness regime!

What makes you think he is not fit? He runs effortlessly, and tracks back all the time. He's in a bit of a slump quality wise, but it's not as if he's not pulling his weight effort wise.

RichTrue

Four points from Chelsea this season. Not too bad!

Jamie88

Quote from: Sting of the North on February 03, 2023, 10:04:21 PM

What makes you think he is not fit? He runs effortlessly, and tracks back all the time. He's in a bit of a slump quality wise, but it's not as if he's not pulling his weight effort wise.

He usually does yes. Tonight was completely different for some reason. He barely moved

Sting of the North

Quote from: Jamie88 on February 03, 2023, 10:06:27 PM

He usually does yes. Tonight was completely different for some reason. He barely moved

That is just not true, is it? He was back defending all the time.

LittleErn

Thanks for that. For me he looked sluggish. Might not be fitness - could be an injury. When he did get near the ball his touch let him down. I didn't see him find space in the box or really attack the ball.

Hugh Gentry

Quote from: LittleErn on February 03, 2023, 10:12:48 PM

Thanks for that. For me he looked sluggish. Might not be fitness - could be an injury. When he did get near the ball his touch let him down. I didn't see him find space in the box or really attack the ball.
I disagree, I thought he worked hard and was often outnumbered tonight. Away from home against a traditionally tough opponent and he is unlikely to get the space and opportunities he will at home to a different opponent. we have played Chelsea twice, Newcastle and Tottenham in the last 4, these are tough games and he will bring us important goals in the games we feel we should win, IMO.

LittleErn

Quote from: Hugh Gentry on February 03, 2023, 10:20:59 PM
Quote from: LittleErn on February 03, 2023, 10:12:48 PM

I disagree, I thought he worked hard and was often outnumbered tonight. Away from home against a traditionally tough opponent and he is unlikely to get the space and opportunities he will at home to a different opponent. we have played Chelsea twice, Newcastle and Tottenham in the last 4, these are tough games and he will bring us important goals in the games we feel we should win, IMO.
I hope you're right. I just think he is off his best at the moment. I agree he was outnumbered. I didn't expect goals but I wanted to see him making the little runs that have lost his markers earlier in the season. I don't doubt his workrate either but it wasn't effective. If he was spending a lot if time in defending, I didn't notice it on TV.