Fulham 0-3 Arsenal Sun 12 Mar 14:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 30, 2022, 01:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Craven Cottage

WhiteJC

MickyAdamsFamily

2 Keepers ...again?!?!
And no Willian, is he injured?  Also Duffy not on the bench. Gulp. Cedric's omitted because he's an Arsenal loan, and Kurzawa's injured, so our only defender on the bench is Diop and young Charlie Robinson (who, to be fair, has always impressed at youth level, and I'd love to see him get a path to the first team, but not necessarily like this). No fullbacks. I guess Marco is thinking he can put BDR in at fullback if needed and bring on Dan James on the wing. That's an incredibly thin set of subs..

hkfulham

Quote from: MickyAdamsFamily on March 12, 2023, 01:09:55 PM
2 Keepers ...again?!?!
And no Willian, Tosin or Duffy on the bench. Gulp. Cedric's omitted because he's an Arsenal loan, and Kurzawa's injured, so our only defender on the bench is young Charlie Robinson (who, to be fair, has always impressed at youth level, and I'd love to see him get a path to the first team, but not necessarily like this). That's an incredibly thin bench.

Diop is on the bench and Tosin is starting.

MickyAdamsFamily

I caught that a moment too late. Was modifying furiously (as you were posting, no doubt). Gotta proofread more! Mostly, I just spotted the 2 keepers on the bench again and thought "what is that about?"

Sting of the North

Slightly surprising to see Tosin start. Disappointing that Willian isn't included, assumed it was a late injury or illness situation. Nothing strange with the youngsters on the bench (other than a second goalie) given that Duffy, Kurzawa, Soares, Cairney, Palhinha, Kebano and apparently Willian are all unavailable.

bigalffc

Strong starting eleven, weak bench, let's hope there are no injuries Come on you Whites  049:gif 049:gif
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

..FOF..

Quote from: MickyAdamsFamily on March 12, 2023, 01:15:12 PM
I caught that a moment too late. Was modifying furiously (as you were posting, no doubt). Gotta proofread more! Mostly, I just spotted the 2 keepers on the bench again and thought "what is that about?"

Maybe Wicken is really talented and Rodak is on the way out.... Giving the kid a mentor on the bench?... I don't know....

Steeeeeeeeeed

I really think we are going to get a drubbing today. We really miss Paulinha, especially for this game, we will be dominated in midfield....and then no Wilian either...

My score prediction is 0-5.

Hope I am wrong, but I have felt it in my water 😢

St Eve

..FOF..

Ream the DJ

Seeing Solomon there, suddenly I feel that we can give them a good game.

love4ffc

Quote from: ..FOF.. on March 12, 2023, 01:58:30 PM
Ream the DJ
Tim Ream wearing headphones with the little girl he is walking out on to the pitch with is a nice touch.  The little girl most not do well with load situations. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

DevonFFC

Please no silly mistakes today at the back, keep it tight

love4ffc

Really like listening to Gentleman Jim and Sean Davis.  Sean tells good stories and gives a good analysis of the game.
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

DevonFFC

Quote from: DevonFFC on March 12, 2023, 02:04:43 PM
Please no silly mistakes today at the back, keep it tight

Just like that

MisfitKid

MisfitKid

TC's Sporran

St Eve