watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 0-3 Arsenal Sun 12 Mar 14:00

Started by WhiteJC, July 30, 2022, 01:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rj Fulham

Why do we have two keepers in the lineup? Surely a youngster couldve been given that spot. And is Duffy injured? The way tosin has played today i would rather have Duffy as the back up Cb! Just been poor all round, Leno the only player whose earnt his wage so far

Milo

I don't understand how the Diop v Tosin debate is still a debate.

HV71

At least Tete still looks capable of putting a decent cross in

Rj Fulham

Quote from: Milo on March 12, 2023, 03:11:14 PM
I don't understand how the Diop v Tosin debate is still a debate.

Same. Tosin may be a inch or two taller but Diop has a much better physical presence and (most of the time) reads the play better

St Eve

I have never seen Robinson play this badly

Chi_FFC

Another poor pass/clearance from Ream.

Motspur Park

Up there with the most gutless 45 minutes in memory. Bkackburn at Loftus Rd and Man City at the Cottage compare.
Mitro, Robinson, Lukic and Tete all competing for worst player of the match. Robinson fractionslly edges it in my opinion.

SerbianLad

Quote from: Motspur Park on March 12, 2023, 03:19:51 PM
Up there with the most gutless 45 minutes in memory. Bkackburn at Loftus Rd and Man City at the Cottage compare.
Mitro, Robinson, Lukic and Tete all competing for worst player of the match. Robinson fractionslly edges it in my opinion.
Mitro been one of our better performers?

St Eve

Mitro has  been ok

Motspur Park

Quote from: SerbianLad on March 12, 2023, 03:21:05 PM
Shadow of himself in my opinion.Not a good day at the office.

Milo

So far Mitro has been most dangerous when the ball has been crossed in, keeps beating the defender in the air.

Yet he's had maybe 2 crosses all game!

It's not rocket science, get the ball in early!

Milo

Mitro has been solid, defence to blame today. He's had zero service.

Twig

Quote from: Rj Fulham on March 12, 2023, 03:10:51 PM
Why do we have two keepers in the lineup? Surely a youngster couldve been given that spot. And is Duffy injured? The way tosin has played today i would rather have Duffy as the back up Cb! Just been poor all round, Leno the only player whose earnt his wage so far

Why would you want Duffy when he's injured?

bencher

No complaints with Mitro, I think if anything he's looked better than in recent games. Pereira also has been busy and putting in a shift. Leno ok, Solomon blameless but not made any real impression, everyone else basically poor.

Lordedmundo

On the plus side - Mitro doesn't look inhibited by injury any more, but seems to be lacking sharpness. He's been ok, although should have done better where he has won the ball well with his physicality, but then given it away and put us back under pressure...

SerbianLad

Quote from: Motspur Park on March 12, 2023, 03:22:08 PM
Shadow of himself in my opinion.Not a good day at the office.
I strongly disagree. Superb holdup play throughout the whole match. Not his fault most of the other players have been extremely bad. And definitely not one of our 4 worst players today like you said.

Pluto

Can't really blame Mitro today. Defence has been a total mess and our midfield anonymous. Lukic looks abysmal.

Twig

Ream the only defensive player even remotely showing even a shadow of form. The others all appalling.

simplyfulham

Quote from: Milo on March 12, 2023, 03:22:35 PM

Mitro has been solid, defence to blame today. He's had zero service.

For anyone at the game, I implore you to spend 2 or 3 minutes just watching Mitro and watch how lethargic his movements are.

I don't think I've seen him make one sprint.

WindyCity

Didn't think Mitrovic and Tete were terrible.  Most others having bad games.  Robinson of note.  Sadly, I guess we were overdue for a sound spanking.  Learn from it and move on.....