News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Crawley Town vs Fulham Post Match thread (Merged)

Started by ffcthereligion, August 23, 2022, 07:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KentFulham

Chalobah should forget putting a Fulham top on again, absolute donkey. With exception of Jay we witnessed a very poor team, defensively clueless, missing midfield who couldn't control the ball, nothing upfront at all

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: FFC1987 on August 23, 2022, 10:25:36 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 23, 2022, 10:22:29 PM
No Wonder other fans slag us off.
Fulham Fans are a joke.

Blimey. Go to bed.

Cant go to bed as were on our way home from Crawley.
Did you pay to watch that crap tonight?
No wonder they were booed.

Healey Chapman

I take some comfort from the foreign sounding chaps on Facebook talking through their pockets . One says he will hate Fulham forever and another states he wishes he could bump into Marco Silva in a dark alley tonight. 

LC

Obviously you want to win every football match, but with the size of our squad and current injuries at least there's fewer games to play now. I didn't get the chance to watch it but I listened on the club radio. What I think we can take from this is, we still need to strengthen the squad, and as I mentioned, we will be playing fewer games and can concentrate on the PL

Deeping_white

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 23, 2022, 10:30:09 PM
Fulham Fans are a joke.

Blimey. Go to bed.

O wonder they were booed.

So you spent more time on here and in the matchday thread than you did watching the game? Bit odd

fcfulham55

Think him and most our team were expecting it a bit easier. But Crawley played as though their lives depended on it. Broke up play by faking injuries throughout the entire game.... it honestly must've been some sort of record.  At times more than 1 crawley player was down needing treatment,  the ref was a joke.... Luckily they wasted time to be fair, or they could've scored more.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Tempest

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 23, 2022, 10:27:52 PM
Forest made 11 changes tonight,and still won 3-0 at Grimsby.
There is no excuse for us....With a bit of luck I hope most of them tonight never get near first team,or we will be in trouble.
To be fair forest have a pool of about 214 players to choose from

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Deeping_white on August 23, 2022, 10:32:03 PM
Fulham Fans are a joke.

Blimey. Go to bed.

So you spent more time on here and in the matchday thread than you did watching the game? Bit odd

To keep folks up to date as they didnt have a stream.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: LC on August 23, 2022, 10:31:51 PM
Obviously you want to win every football match, but with the size of our squad and current injuries at least there's fewer games to play now. I didn't get the chance to watch it but I listened on the club radio. What I think we can take from this is, we still need to strengthen the squad, and as I mentioned, we will be playing fewer games and can concentrate on the PL

Yes we have to concentrate on league,but the players who played tonight(most want get in first team).
You'd think that they would want to win through and maybe get another game next round.

SG

Well I was there and have just got home. 20 minute drive door to door.
It was a bloody shambles from the keeper to the forwards. Not one player performed and we didn't have a clue. Second to every ball we were lucky to score nil

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

That's why they are known as "the stiffs." Marco happy to make a point or two to the owners?

Betsy (the Crawley manager) is ex FFC so how about a gracious well done old chap?

Pluto

Not writing him off after one game but it's worrying that our new £15m centre half made a league two striker look like Gabriel Jesus. And that he might well be tasked with keeping out the real thing at the weekend.

LC

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 23, 2022, 10:36:59 PM
Quote from: LC on August 23, 2022, 10:31:51 PM

Yes we have to concentrate on league,but the players who played tonight(most want get in first team).
You'd think that they would want to win through and maybe get another game next round.

True, but as I said, it shows the management team that we need to strengthen if we want to compete in other competitions. As disappointing as it is, sometimes you get these bad cup games, whether players were complacent or it's the magic of the competition I can't say, as I haven't watched the game. But onwards and upwards. Still unbeaten in the league after 3 games with Arsenal this weekend, and very much looking forward to it

SG

Quote from: Deeping_white on August 23, 2022, 10:32:03 PM
Fulham Fans are a joke.

Blimey. Go to bed.

In fairness based on that performance I think he was better off reading the match day threads

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: fcfulham55 on August 23, 2022, 10:33:37 PM
Think him and most our team were expecting it a bit easier. But Crawley played as though their lives depended on it. Broke up play by faking injuries throughout the entire game.... it honestly must've been some sort of record.  At times more than 1 crawley player was down needing treatment,  the ref was a joke.... Luckily they wasted time to be fair, or they could've scored more.

They won't even make it past the next round. A lot of theatrics for being bottom of League Two
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Mince n Tatties

Looked like he'd never played with the rest of the team at times....Slow and clumsy in tackles.
Didn't  look like a £15 million player,definitely needs games.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: fcfulham55 on August 23, 2022, 10:33:37 PM

Their winger who went down in second half,when there was no one near him,even their manager laughed.

Whitestone

Crawley we're fully committed and played well. They deserved the win but they let themselves down with their blatant gamesmanship, time wasting, feigning injury at every opportunity. The ref who was suckered into it didn't help the game flow. It was the most shambolic performance from a Fulham team in a while. I wasn't massively surprised considering most hadn't played together and probably never will again. What it also showed was the lack of depth in the squad. There were senior players who missed their opportunity to shine. The only bright sparks were Godo and Ablade who came on for the second half.

Sgt Fulham

Are you drunk? Looks like our players were tonight. Oh well, poo happens.

JoelH5

Wow that was bad. Every single player bar Tom didn't even try. Chalobah gave one of the worst performances ive seen from a Fulham player. Absolutle embarassment. They should be ashamed. Crawley more than deserved it.
I was there, standing in the Putney end