watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fred Remembered

Started by South Coast White, September 28, 2022, 05:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

South Coast White

I understand there will be a minutes silence/hopefully applause in remembrance of Fred this Saturday, members of his Family will be in attendence, let's make some noise of appreciation for a Fulham hero born anfmd bread.

Fernhurst

God Bless Fred, always remembered
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Andy S

gang

Good mate of mine when we were children often playing cricket and football on the Eelbrook Common.

Holders

One of my favourites in my early years of supporting.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

bog

RIP Fred.

Will never forget your play, so full of enthusiasm whatever the score.   

Andy S

The cartoon in the late 1960's programmes "Freddie Fulham" could have been based on Fred. He was well loved by those in the enclosure. Certainly cult status

FFC365

My favourite Fred moment was when he ran the length of the pitch towards the Putney End in the 93rd minute, to put a cross onto 5 foot 4 inch tall Bobby Moss's head as he produced a full length dive for the 2-1 win against Everton 1967. Thanks for the memories Fred

Middlesexclub

Was by the green pole when that header went in against Everton. As they say cult status for Fred.

gang

Quote from: FFC365 on September 29, 2022, 12:31:43 PM
My favourite Fred moment was when he ran the length of the pitch towards the Putney End in the 93rd minute, to put a cross onto 5 foot 4 inch tall Bobby Moss's head as he produced a full length dive for the 2-1 win against Everton 1967. Thanks for the memories Fred

I think you mean Bobby Houghton.

filham

One of our real local heroes who always gave us 100% and really deserves the title of Fulham Legend.

RIP Fred Callaghan, you will certainly get a full minutes applause from me on Saturday.

Mullers75

Gang. he does mean Bobby Moss.

Anyone else remember a piledriver in the rain at the Hammy End v Brighton?

Always a Fulham man through and through.

jarv

I recall, when he went on his runs up the wing, really got the crowd going.  The response from the crowd must have kept him going too.

gang

Yes stand corrected it was Bobby Moss.