tigs

How.. how was that not handball - he even looked guilty?! 1500.gif

Blawarmy

Quote from: tigs on October 09, 2022, 03:25:57 PM
How.. how was that not handball - he even looked guilty?! 1500.gif
VAR is a joke.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

Rightwhite

Disgusting decision to allow that. The touch on the hand allows the ball to sit up for Scamacca to enable him to lob Leno. Even Scamacca knew it ffs.

Sgt Fulham

Modern football too often just leaves me feeling frustrated. I used to be football through and through, now I'm just Fulham through and through.

winterline

...ball movement was clear it was hand ball, it's rotation also showed it was hand ball...amazingly blind VAR ref

VAR needs what cricket has, eagle eye and thermal cam.

andyk

VAR should watch that play, in real time. Then you can clearly see the ball Change direction .
The slow mo makes it less obvious.
But brain cells never were the priority when picking refs.

ChesterTheTabby

Two diabolical refereeing decisions. They seem to aim to rob us. We never get a break. It costs us so many points every season we are in the Prem and justice is never done.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Somerset Fulham

One was correct and the other was ultimately a VAR error.

ChesterTheTabby

VAR and dropped points from games and decisions like this will cost us our premier league survival. It happens to us incessantly.

ChesterTheTabby

Somerset Fulham

The first one is subjective, how can the second one be?

Benny

smaller clubs on the day always get f8cked.....get use to it guys

refs are far from consistent in the league and get away with even when proven wrong after the event

Pluto

Both absolutely mental decisions. Some of the worst refereeing I've seen in years.

colcliff

When do we ever get a var decision go in our favour
There must be one but off the top of my head I can't remember one

Jules

Rubbish but totally predictable result. Decisions against us and typical Prem bias. Massive game next week now. We badly need 3 points to steady things. Hopefully Mitro back firing.

Tempest

Sorry, we let in too many goals in general, possibly VAR issue today but we're back to having to score 3 goals to get anything out of a game.

This is a Marco issue, said this last season, Marco, as attractive as his team's can be hasn't yet made any team he has managed in the PL defensively sound, he has twice broken the record for most goals conceded.

Not saying Marco out but if he is in charge then we have no choice but to accept we'll concede a lot of goals and therefore lose a lot of gamea.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

SP

VAR wouldn't have given us either of those decisions.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: colcliff on October 09, 2022, 03:58:50 PM
When do we ever get a var decision go in our favour
There must be one but off the top of my head I can't remember one

Brighton at home 2 years back is the most recent one I can remember. It's not a conspiracy anymore, it's blatant and consistent.

Sting of the North

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on October 09, 2022, 03:53:39 PM
The first one is subjective, how can the second one be?

Personally I don't see what's subjective about the first one. The only decision that should be able to come from that is a free kick to Fulham. The second should have been called off by VAR, no doubt.

I usually try to give the benefit of the doubt to refs, but there are no mitigating circumstances today imo.

Maybe I need to watch the replays a few more times, because people are obviously seeing things that I saw no sign of.

LC

After the ref warned the players not to block the runners to do it was ridiculous, so I'll accept the penalty and put 100% of the blame on Pereira.

Their goal shouldn't have stood, how VAR couldn't pick up on that I'm not sure. Marco Silva said last week that VAR is so inconsistent and he's right. Their goalscorers reaction tells you everything you need to know.

I just saw their third goal and their striker handled the ball in the lead up to the goal- even more obvious handball- they just showed it in tv

We had no width and no runners.

And on a final note, until we have our fully fit starting 11 back, I think there will be plenty of games like this that can go either way