News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham vs Bournemouth: Post Match thread (Merged)

Started by perry geyton, October 15, 2022, 05:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perry geyton

I'll give you a guess ?

I've been saying it week in week out

cookieg

You're right. If only TC had the legs for 90 minutes 😉

ChesterTheTabby

Even game, a good point, but man we had them on the ropes from 60th minute on. We're the better team, and encouraging to keep picking up points.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Caedal

Didnt create anything from open play. Looked like conceding whenever they went forward.

Had alot of the ball second half, but the tactics of inaccurate crosses into Mitrovic proved easy to defend, especially as he basically didnt move or jump

Caedal

Reed should not be in the team?

He's constantly out of position and adds absolutely nothing to the side bar running about alot

Rupert

That's three games in a row we have been better than Bournemouth.

That's three games in a row we have drawn with Bournemouth.

Bit worrying, that.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

perry geyton

Quote from: Caedal on October 15, 2022, 05:05:17 PM
Reed should not be in the team?

He's constantly out of position and adds absolutely nothing to the side bar running about alot
Definitely not that

Blawarmy

Another bogey team

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

perry geyton

76% possession 2nd half

Rhythm, flow & composure

LittleErn

Quote from: Caedal on October 15, 2022, 05:04:25 PM
Didnt create anything from open play. Looked like conceding whenever they went forward.

Had alot of the ball second half, but the tactics of inaccurate crosses into Mitrovic proved easy to defend, especially as he basically didnt move or jump

Fair comment.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

We can't keep making excuses about bogey teams or being better than them.
I have now lost count of the number of points we could have had this seasons if we had got what we deserved.
The point is we didn't get them !

Palhinha Colada

My main takeaway from that pulsating, quality PL encounter is how pants Scott Parker is.

LC

Cairney needs to start ahead of Andreas

McBrideOfFrankenstein

Quote from: perry geyton on October 15, 2022, 05:08:39 PM
76% possession 2nd half

Rhythm, flow & composure

Yep. My view is there is enough industry in the team with  Reed and Palhina to start Cairney over Pereira. He will force fewer turnovers but will make up for it in possession gained via his passing and class on the ball.

Caedal

Drewry66

To be fair it is what they do second half. They are very organised defensively and they've not lost in 6 as a result. We were all over them second half. Few half chances for Mitro and on another day he scores and we win but he didn't look 100%. Cairney was absolute class second half. Been very impressed with Willian as well. James just runs about like a headless chicken and goes missing defensively....doubt will see much of him if willian, Wilson and kebano stay fit. Worrying at the back as all over the place first half but much better second half. Gutted not to win but Bournemouth are on form which showed first half and if we can pick up a win against Villa still in a great position.

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Black, White and Fred

Personally I would have Reed and Joao playing a double pivot. TC just in front of them, move Andreas to the LW and have Wilson on the RW with Mitro through the middle. We look so much better with TC on the pitch and I would rather take him off in the 60/70th minute whilst we are two nil up then bring him at halftime because we are losing.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Black, White and Fred on October 15, 2022, 05:18:51 PM
Personally I would have Reed and Joao playing a double pivot. TC just in front of them, move Andreas to the LW and have Wilson on the RW with Mitro through the middle. We look so much better with TC on the pitch and I would rather take him off in the 60/70th minute whilst we are two nil up then bring him at halftime because we are losing.

Solid shout. I would feel for BDR though. He's class.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Mince n Tatties

Pleased with a point,as it's never easy after conceding from kick off.