watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Leeds support

Started by perry geyton, October 23, 2022, 04:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perry geyton

Toxic as ever, tossing coins and booing players when they have a head injury, they really are that clubs Achilles heel,,,,

Their now turning on the American who was a hero there not so long ago, 

They get exactly what they deserve 

MikeTheCubed

Booing for the game to be stopped and chanting insults to the ref when one of their fans was already receiving medical attention, then stopped as soon as they got the ball.

ChesterTheTabby

I  have no issues with Leeds the club, or the city, but when you mix the two - the supporters remind me of Millwall - trashy.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

perry geyton

Quote from: MikeTheCubed on October 23, 2022, 05:00:13 PM
Booing for the game to be stopped and chanting insults to the ref when one of their fans was already receiving medical attention, then stopped as soon as they got the ball.
Oh yeah I forgot about that part
Next level

Benny

just have to feel sorry for them, its all they know

Logicalman

Let's be honest, since the days of Billy Bremner & Norman Hunter the Leeds team have been dirty, sorry, i meant a hard playing group of lads, and their support has always followed that lead. Some call it partisan, other moronic, in the end, every club has a section of supporters just the same, it's just teams like Leeds abuse the priviledge.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Jimmy Hill

I lived in Leeds for 18+ years and they are so different to the people ive met in the city and i work ina public facing job.

ffcne

You cant take away there passion .Great atmosphere today in the away end.
And everyone in the away end was well up for it today .Non stop singing giving it back to Leeds .
Great support and the team fed off that .Great scenes at the end .

perry geyton

Quote from: ffcne on October 23, 2022, 09:10:59 PM
You cant take away there passion .Great atmosphere today in the away end.
And everyone in the away end was well up for it today .Non stop singing giving it back to Leeds .
Great support and the team fed off that .Great scenes at the end .
Excellent well done !!!!
I def heard the New Order song going for the last 15 or so mins
Thank you

cookieg

Quote from: MikeTheCubed on October 23, 2022, 05:00:13 PM

I thought exactly the same.