watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Tomorrow

Started by filham, January 14, 2023, 01:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Team for tomorrow almost picks itself, just a question of recovery from Thursday, Think it could be:-

Leno
                                       Tete                 Diop               Ream          Kurzawa
                                                     Reed                               Palhina
                                                                        Periera
                                        BDR                                                          Willian
                                                                          Mitro

With Cairney , Wilson,James and Solomon on the edge of the bench waiting to be called for duty as impact subs.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: filham on January 14, 2023, 01:06:10 PM
Team for tomorrow almost picks itself, just a question of recovery from Thursday, Think it could be:-

Leno
                                                                        Periera
                                                                          Mitro

With Cairney , Wilson,James and Solomon on the edge of the bench waiting to be called for duty as impact subs.

That would be my line up too. Big step up from Hull, can Kurzawa make the same impression?

DadCreature

Question of how much Silva can rotate on this squad.  The matches are so close together this season and all teams are risking injuries.  Will he push it until we are safe for sure or utilize depth a little and try to give players a break here and there?  I'm almost happy for yellow card suspensions right now. 

SP

I wonder what justification Howe will give if he plays a player arrested for drink driving earlier this week?

OZ-WHITE

Could be a game where its better to start with Cairney , Wilson and James and bring on Reed , BDR and Willian after 65mins , still leaves two Subs available
If it wasn't for the medication I,d be chewing on your skin

Whitestone

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on January 14, 2023, 01:17:19 PM
Quote from: filham on January 14, 2023, 01:06:10 PM

Leno
                                                                        Periera
                                                                          Mitro

That would be my line up too. Big step up from Hull, can Kurzawa make the same impression?

Kurzawa played more than 100 times for PSG so I don't think he'll have a problem stepping up. That's assuming he is fully fit this time because he obviously wasn't in the home match against the Geordies.

TC's Sporran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsg4Ju3pCw8&ab_channel=FulhamFootballClub

its not fair for us to have a game at 2pm sunday so soon after chelsea.  its not taking care of the players. newcastle have an unfair advantage with 2 days  more to prepare but its not their fault.     i took from that kurzawa needs a few more minutes before he can rely on him. but with jedi out ...... i might be wrong. after listening to this it seems he is managing cairney to keep him fit so he will remain super sub.  the spirit in the dressing room is great with good characters and quality.