more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sunderland 2-3 Fulham FA Cup replay - 8 Feb 19:45

Started by WhiteJC, February 03, 2023, 01:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

love4ffc

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

TC's Sporran

solomon looking good but needs to get a shot or two off

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

bencher

I'm enjoying the game, but it's patently obvious who are our weaker players on show (Kurzawa, Vini..)

MisfitKid

TC's Sporran

MisfitKid

TC's Sporran

palhinha giving the ball away and not for the first time....

love4ffc

I feel for Roberts.  If he had taken a different path he could have possibly been developed better and had an ok career.  But he lays in the bed he made so he is what he is. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

MisfitKid

Pluto

We are all over Roberts this time. Clearly Silva has instructed them to not let him run the game this time.

TC's Sporran

well done wilson stealing the ball and a great run but a tame shot.

bencher

General

Quote from: bencher on February 08, 2023, 08:04:50 PM
I'm enjoying the game, but it's patently obvious who are our weaker players on show (Kurzawa, Vini..)

Don't think that's fair. Kurzawa has been doing well today. If anything I think the area we're doing worse in is on our wing play... The wingers are doing well but i'd argue they seem to be trying to hard. Wilson has had a few moments where he really should've played a through ball to vini on a couple of occasions where Vini was in a great position and on his strong foot. Both wingers have done well until the final ball where I think they've had their heads down too much and not see the obvious pass.

bencher

Quote from: General on February 08, 2023, 08:16:01 PM
Quote from: bencher on February 08, 2023, 08:04:50 PM

Don't think that's fair. Kurzawa has been doing well today. If anything I think the area we're doing worse in is on our wing play... The wingers are doing well but i'd argue they seem to be trying to hard. Wilson has had a few moments where he really should've played a through ball to vini on a couple of occasions where Vini was in a great position and on his strong foot. Both wingers have done well until the final ball where I think they've had their heads down too much and not see the obvious pass.

Kurzawa's improved as the game has developed, but Vini is pretty frustrating to observe.

TC's Sporran

Pluto

Mince n Tatties

Sack the manager...Leeds 1 up at Man United in league.