Started by WhiteJC, February 03, 2023, 01:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

bencher

I like the fight we are showing even if we are not dominating currently

Sammyffc

Quote from: General on February 08, 2023, 08:16:01 PM
Quote from: bencher on February 08, 2023, 08:04:50 PM
I'm enjoying the game, but it's patently obvious who are our weaker players on show (Kurzawa, Vini..)

Don't think that's fair. Kurzawa has been doing well today. If anything I think the area we're doing worse in is on our wing play... The wingers are doing well but i'd argue they seem to be trying to hard. Wilson has had a few moments where he really should've played a through ball to vini on a couple of occasions where Vini was in a great position and on his strong foot. Both wingers have done well until the final ball where I think they've had their heads down too much and not see the obvious pass.

Agreed, it does look like Soloman is dropping into the pocket to cut the space infront of Kurzawa way more than Wilson is being made to do with Tete, seems tactical

Nero

love4ffc

Fulham do look to be looking for a possible long ball to Harry and put him in.. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Brawn

Total lack of that 4-4-2 shape off the ball we have been playing with so well of late and that's causing some defensive amateur hour so far.

Mince n Tatties

St Eve

elgreenio

I've still got no idea what type of striker Vinicius is or wants to be? Target man?
touch my camera through the fence

love4ffc

Not a bad first half.  Harry should be on a hat trick.  As GJ says, a bit nervy at times in the back. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

General

Quote from: bencher on February 08, 2023, 08:18:20 PM
Quote from: General on February 08, 2023, 08:16:01 PM
Quote from: bencher on February 08, 2023, 08:04:50 PM
I'm enjoying the game, but it's patently obvious who are our weaker players on show (Kurzawa, Vini..)

Don't think that's fair. Kurzawa has been doing well today. If anything I think the area we're doing worse in is on our wing play... The wingers are doing well but i'd argue they seem to be trying to hard. Wilson has had a few moments where he really should've played a through ball to vini on a couple of occasions where Vini was in a great position and on his strong foot. Both wingers have done well until the final ball where I think they've had their heads down too much and not see the obvious pass.

Kurzawa's improved as the game has developed, but Vini is pretty frustrating to observe.

Vini set up our goal..

TC's Sporran

yeah with solomon and wilson both looking to cut inside and shoot my cousin isnt getting much service

General

What a bunch of whiners we have on the board this evening.

bencher

Quote from: General on February 08, 2023, 08:38:12 PM

I hope you were including yourself in that observation

filham

Quote from: St Eve on February 08, 2023, 08:33:36 PM
Vinicius is being out muscled
He was out muscled by the delicate Patrick Roberts early in the game.

davew

Quote from: love4ffc on February 08, 2023, 07:55:29 PM
Unselfish there by Vini to lay it back and not to try and turn with a shot. 
Only contribution he has made in the 1st half, bring back Muniz!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

General

Quote from: bencher on February 08, 2023, 08:39:53 PM
Quote from: General on February 08, 2023, 08:38:12 PM

I hope you were including yourself in that observation

Nope, you're being sensitive. Most of mine have been fairly optimistic.

filham

We dominated in the 1st half hour and could have been 3-0 up.
Sunderland now right back in the game and it looks as if we are going to have to use a number of our subs.

St Eve

Quote from: love4ffc on February 08, 2023, 08:33:59 PM
Not a bad first half.  Harry should be on a hat trick.  As GJ says, a bit nervy at times in the back. 
We are doing ok and just enough. Unfortunately none of our fringe players are setting the world on fire. Cairney is controlling the show and Solomon shows glimpses of class. Rodak shaky, Vinicius out muscled. Harris quiet