https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Tomorrow

Started by filham, February 10, 2023, 01:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Quote from: TheCeiling on February 10, 2023, 05:47:48 PM
                                                                          Leno
                                       Tete               Diop                 Ream          Robinson
                                                                Reed             Palhinha

Solomon                 Periera              Williian

Mitro

This is our best firepower according to my own view (Solomon and Willian can change positions from time to time), I appreciate BDR and I think he's a real Swiss army knife, But as a winger Solomon offers more. With BDR I never feel he puts pressure on defenders. He often makes the 'right play' but barely creates anything of nowhere like Manor can. Also last game showed Manor can work a lot defensively as well. I'm running with him.

Would like to see Lukic getting minutes of the bench. Curios to see what player he is. Hopefully TC, BDR and Wilson can provide some spark off the bench. 

Let's go!!
[/quote

I like your line up with real attacking wide men but up to now Silva has preferEd to star with BDR in that wide right position ,no doubt for his work rate and defensive abilities. I think he will persist with this policy and who are we to say he is wrong. I suppose a lot depends on the ability of the Forest wide right player.

McBrideOfFrankenstein

SP

Quote from: McBrideOfFrankenstein on February 10, 2023, 09:01:03 PM
I hope we see Lukic.

More likely to be sat next to Hugh on the Cottage balcony tomorrow?

filham

Quote from: McBrideOfFrankenstein on February 10, 2023, 09:01:03 PM
I hope we see Lukic.
Until we see him we can't really make judgements on him, at the beginning of the season some of us were putting our faith in Mbabu without having seen much of him, how misguided that was.
Lets hope we are 3-0 up at half time tomorrow and Lukic comes of the bench for the last 15 minutes.

hovewhite

Think it will be our normal line up,lukic on bench with Soares.