Previous topic - Next topic

Rupert

Quote from: alfie on March 01, 2023, 12:06:12 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 01, 2023, 08:25:15 AM
Quote from: alfie on March 01, 2023, 08:01:57 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 01, 2023, 07:59:30 AM
Quote from: alfie on March 01, 2023, 07:36:15 AM
Quote from: Somerset Fulham on February 28, 2023, 10:52:20 PM
Never forget how biased they all are... Never forget.
Never forget they are not Fulham supporters so they are not always going to say words that we as Fulham supporters want to hear, they saw a well run organisation last night and said so.

Never forget that the bbc are the enemy within, the Trojan Horse, and Sky are no better.
Why?

Why you ask ? or is it Y.

Because the walking corpse that is the bbc  twitches again with all the self-awareness one associates with a zombie.
You ask far too many questions, when you were at school did you not listen to your tutor, or where you gazing out of the window thinking about playing football with your chums after school.
Sorry i called your mates chums but that's the name of a dog food so i shall change it to pals.

Y comes after X and before Z.
I hope that helps.
Even a deaf dumb and blind recluse living in a cave on Mars knows Y.

Did you know that on my way to work yesterday i was mugged by a man on crutches wearing camouflage.
I thought to myself you can hide but you can't run.

Also i have a message for the individual who stole my glasses, i shall find you i have contacts.
Well I guessing you know what you are talking about, me I haven't got a clue. 😂😂😂

It's my fault. I have been indulging him recently, and he now thinks he is ready to talk to the grown ups.
Sorry.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.