watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

BBC love-in

Started by Shredhead, February 28, 2023, 10:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shredhead

I was struck how Messrs Lineker, Murphy (obvs), Richards and Shearer were loving us tonight. Cue accusations of being 'media darlings' and luvvies, but it made a nice change from them drooling over Citeh etc.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Somerset Fulham

Never forget how biased they all are... Never forget.

Andy S

What was that comment "A well run club both on and off the pitch"

perry geyton

They just go with whoever's winning or splashing the cash

Yes men Clinging onto their jobs,

AJW48361

Leeds unlucky tonight need a Goalscorer to be safe.

SG

Quote from: Andy S on March 01, 2023, 12:25:50 AM
What was that comment "A well run club both on and off the pitch"

High flying Fulham - that was my favourite comment

Holders

What a total turn-around. At lease they couldn't put us on last.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

KJS

Quote from: AJW48361 on March 01, 2023, 02:12:53 AM
Leeds unlucky tonight need a Goalscorer to be safe.

Disagree they were abject failures in front of goal and that's not down to bad luck it because they are in a mess๐Ÿ™„

alfie

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on February 28, 2023, 10:52:20 PM
Never forget they are not Fulham supporters so they are not always going to say words that we as Fulham supporters want to hear, they saw a well run organisation last night and said so.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Peabody

Seems to me that they cannot win. Criticised for not giving us enough attention and now some are criticising when the wax lyrical.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: alfie on March 01, 2023, 07:36:15 AM
Never forget they are not Fulham supporters so they are not always going to say words that we as Fulham supporters want to hear, they saw a well run organisation last night and said so.

Never forget that the bbc are the enemy within, the Trojan Horse, and Sky are no better.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.ย  ๐Ÿ˜

Never forget your Roots.

alfie

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 01, 2023, 07:59:30 AM

Never forget that the bbc are the enemy within, the Trojan Horse, and Sky are no better.
Why?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: alfie on March 01, 2023, 08:01:57 AM

Why?

Why you ask ? or is it Y.

Because the walking corpse that is the bbcย  twitches again with all the self-awareness one associates with a zombie.
You ask far too many questions, when you were at school did you not listen to your tutor, or where you gazing out of the window thinking about playing football with your chums after school.
Sorry i called your mates chums but that's the name of a dog food so i shall change it to pals.

Y comes after X and before Z.
I hope that helps.
Even a deaf dumb and blind recluse living in a cave on Mars knows Y.

Did you know that on my way to work yesterday i was mugged by a man on crutches wearing camouflage.
I thought to myself you can hide but you can't run.

Also i have a message for the individual who stole my glasses, i shall find you i have contacts.

Never forget your Roots.

Andy S

Amazing what a win can do Wally I mean Wooly

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Andy S on March 01, 2023, 08:39:00 AM
Amazing what a win can do Wally I mean Wooly

Absolutely Pandy, i mean Andy.

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

I went to a BBC love in back in the 70's.
Big Breasted Chiquitas.

Dont tell the wife.๐Ÿ’ƒ

cookieg

When I read some of the comments on here about our players I do wonder what game I watched so why is it any different for the BBC pundits? They say it as they see it and I'd rather listen to Danny Murphy talk about our club than read some of the comments from the armchair managers on here.

Somerset Fulham

I was being facetious but it clearly doesn't translate to the written word, or at least in this instance I couldn't make it do so. I have no problem with BBC and the marvellous things that it does worldwide to bring money into this country and find it really odd that others who willingly watch it seem to hate it so much.

I'll say no more on the matter though, threads get deleted for having any thoughts about one of the most important institutions (like it or not) that this country has ever created.

alfie

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 01, 2023, 08:25:15 AM
Quote from: alfie on March 01, 2023, 08:01:57 AM

Why?

Why you ask ? or is it Y.

Because the walking corpse that is the bbcย  twitches again with all the self-awareness one associates with a zombie.
You ask far too many questions, when you were at school did you not listen to your tutor, or where you gazing out of the window thinking about playing football with your chums after school.
Sorry i called your mates chums but that's the name of a dog food so i shall change it to pals.

Y comes after X and before Z.
I hope that helps.
Even a deaf dumb and blind recluse living in a cave on Mars knows Y.

Did you know that on my way to work yesterday i was mugged by a man on crutches wearing camouflage.
I thought to myself you can hide but you can't run.

Also i have a message for the individual who stole my glasses, i shall find you i have contacts.
Well I guessing you know what you are talking about, me I haven't got a clue. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Story of my life
Sadly she wasn't

perry geyton