https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Man Utd 3-1 Fulham FA Cup Sun 19 Mar 16:30

Started by WhiteJC, March 04, 2023, 10:27:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FulhamKC

Motspur Park

cookieg

Willian and Mitro now miss 3 games. loving idiots.

SerbianLad

Bruno does that every game and never gets a red. Stupid from Mitro, Marco and Boa, but still a bit unfair.

KentFulham

SP

Quote from: SerbianLad on March 19, 2023, 06:04:19 PM
Bruno does that every game and never gets a red. Stupid from Mitro, Marco and Boa, but still a bit unfair.

So true.

WindyCity

WTF happened?  Not able to watch game, following this thread and stat page.  Willian red?  Mitro too?  What happened?

cookieg

Quote from: Motspur Park on March 19, 2023, 06:04:06 PM
Referee is an absolute winker.

Why? Willian handled on the line, Mitro pushed the ref and Silva got involved. Absolute twats all 3 of them.

The Cravenette

It's stupidity of the finest order. We had them on the ropes and now it's game over

Bassey the warrior

Antony should've been sent off earlier for kicking out at Robinson. Poor refereeing has ruined this game. I've stopped watching.

cookieg

Quote from: WindyCity on March 19, 2023, 06:04:59 PM
WTF happened?  Not able to watch game, following this thread and stat page.  Willian red?  Mitro too?  What happened?

Willian handled on the line and got a red, Mitro pushed the ref and gave him a mouthful and Silva got a red as well.

DadCreature

absolute poo. 

Pluto

What a shame. The referee had been awful and clearly biased but Mitro has to keep his cool there

btffc

Willian stopped a goal with his hand. Red and penalty after VAR. Mitro then made contact with the ref arguing which is another clear red. Silva also got a red while the ref was at the monitor presumably for something he said but not totally clear on that one.

FulhamKC

Quote from: Motspur Park on March 19, 2023, 06:04:06 PM
Referee is an absolute winker.

How has the ref done anything incorrect? Clear handball, denying a clear goal scoring opportunity, player touches official. Seems pretty clear to me.

junior white

For me was a pen as much as i didnt want it to be, mitro an idiot for bumping the ref, that will be more than 3 games i reckon

SP

cookieg

Willian's red was understandable but Mitro's is unforgivable. He's really let us down.

TheCeiling

FUCKKKK!!!!

What a stupid decision by Willian to stop that ball with his arm. It has ruined everything.

The Cravenette

Quote from: cookieg on March 19, 2023, 06:04:11 PM
Willian and Mitro now miss 3 games. flipping idiots.
Does Willian miss 3 for that?