watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

23-24 kits...

Started by WhiteJC, April 16, 2023, 11:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

with the "leak" of Fulham's new home kit...

I know that we'll have to wait until sometime in August for the "official" release of our kit but with the release of some "official" kits I thought it was time to show next seasons fashions

I think its interesting to see what other teams and shirt manufacturers are offering?

WhiteJC

Scotland 150th anniversary

Ireland home

Hammarby home & away

WhiteJC

Molde home & away

Atlético Ottawa home

Dundee FC

WhiteJC

Celtic home & away

Chester FC hope & glory kit

Vasco da Gama away

WhiteJC

Dynamo Dresden 70th anniversary

Pacific FC home & away

Ireland away

WhiteJC

Halifax Wanderers home

Halifax Wanderers away

Botafogo FC home

WhiteJC

Sport Recife home

Sport Recife away

Olympique de Marseille celebration

WhiteJC

Corinthians home

Corinthians away

Avaí Futebol Clube

WhiteJC

Santos home

Santos away

Shamrock Rovers centenary

Southcoastffc

Quote from: WhiteJC on April 16, 2023, 11:38:38 AMwith the "leak" of Fulham's new home kit...

I know that we'll have to wait until sometime in August for the "official" release of our kit but with the release of some "official" kits I thought it was time to show next seasons fashions

I think its interesting to see what other teams and shirt manufacturers are offering?
Those shorts!!!  Please no. :023:
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

WhiteJC

Quote from: Southcoastffc on April 16, 2023, 12:47:41 PM
Quote from: WhiteJC on April 16, 2023, 11:38:38 AMwith the "leak" of Fulham's new home kit...

WhiteJC

Arminia Bielefeld commemorative shirt

Sampaio Corrêa home & away

MLS x Adidas 2023 One Planet Kit

Burt

Keep the red off the top and the shorts then I can live with that...

Deeping_white

I thought our deal with Adidas expired this year? Or am I missing something because I swear that's why we've had low stock of all our kits this year, because Adidas can't be arsed to keep sending us more since the deal is about to expire

WhiteJC

Quote from: Deeping_white on April 19, 2023, 10:57:58 AM

I thought our deal with Adidas expired this year? Or am I missing something because I swear that's why we've had low stock of all our kits this year, because Adidas can't be arsed to keep sending us more since the deal is about to expire

it was my understanding that the Adidas deal comes to an end this season however it doesn't mean that we won't get a "new" deal with them for next?

Deeping_white

Quote from: WhiteJC on April 19, 2023, 12:49:45 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on April 19, 2023, 10:57:58 AM

it was my understanding that the Adidas deal comes to an end this season however it doesn't mean that we won't get a "new" deal with them for next?

I hope not if that's their best effort to give us a new kit!

WhiteJC

Chapecoense home

Chapecoense away

FC Nantes

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: WhiteJC on April 16, 2023, 05:27:42 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on April 16, 2023, 12:47:41 PM

I quite like that new kit, would potentially sell a lot more than most previous kits especially the younger element who are more attracted to style when it comes to wearing the whole kit.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

WhiteJC

Racing Club 3rd

Djurgårdens away

Estudiantes 3rd

WhiteJC

Urawa Red Diamonds

Atlético Madrid 120th anniversary