SSC Napoli face game shirt

Kitchen home

IFK Norrkoping away

IFK Norrkoping 3rd

WhiteJC

Flamengo away

Levante UD 3rd

ron

The further away from white shirts and black shorts they go, the worse it gets in my humble opinion. Patterns and interest can still be added, but in texture and finish - i.e. silk and matt - rather than extra colours.

perry geyton

Quote from: WhiteJC on April 16, 2023, 11:38:38 AMwith the "leak" of Fulham's new home kit...

I know that we'll have to wait until sometime in August for the "official" release of our kit but with the release of some "official" kits I thought it was time to show next seasons fashions

I think its interesting to see what other teams and shirt manufacturers are offering?
Quote from: WhiteJC on April 16, 2023, 11:38:38 AMwith the "leak" of Fulham's new home kit...

I know that we'll have to wait until sometime in August for the "official" release of our kit but with the release of some "official" kits I thought it was time to show next seasons fashions

I think its interesting to see what other teams and shirt manufacturers are offering?

That is seriously hideous
Looks like a stripper outfit
Please NO !!!!

WhiteJC

Ecuador home

Ecuador away

Sheffield United promotion shirt

cookieg

Quote from: WhiteJC on May 10, 2023, 08:38:49 AM
SSC Napoli face game shirt

That bloke in the middle must be really good to have his face on his own shirt.

deadcowboys

What WhiteJC'S hard work shows is that there is some great shirts out there & some truly dreadful ones. On the whole, English shirts are a bit dull in comparison.

WindyCity

Hard pass on these new kits, if that is in fact what's on the table.  Shorts terrible!  Tops not particularly good either, IMHO.

Would like to put in suggestion for the away kits - - All black.  Black shorts, tops, socks, the whole lot......

bill taylors apprentice

Plain ish white shirt with a bit od jazzing up like this seasons trim.

Black, White and Fred

Quote from: perry geyton on May 11, 2023, 11:06:40 PM

That is seriously hideous
Looks like a stripper outfit
Please NO !!!!

Saw another leaked image of this shirt on Twitter don't know if JC can post it as I am useless with that sort of thing on FoF. This one does have a button up collar however. Maybe the Tommy Hilfiger sponsorship could be announced any day now
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996