watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

23-24 kits...

Started by WhiteJC, April 16, 2023, 11:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Quote from: Black, White and Fred on May 12, 2023, 08:55:05 PMSaw another leaked image of this shirt on Twitter don't know if JC can post it as I am useless with that sort of thing on FoF. This one does have a button up collar however. Maybe the Tommy Hilfiger sponsorship could be announced any day now

these images taken from this site...
https://www.therlop.co.uk/products/2023-2024-fulham-f-c-home-shirt-top-kit-white?variant=f6c3dd56-49c1-44c3-b078-bce66a9d596d&gclid=CjwKCAjwx_eiBhBGEiwA15gLNwBG9O0rW1hd2LX7YFspgLUGW7-PHfTOskkPbwpaUUEhrXHtyXVdWBoCFvkQAvD_BwE

AS A NOTE OF CAUTION this link "sells" the shirt however as the kit has NOT BEEN OFFICIALLY released I would urge you NOT TO attempt to buy from here

colham

I hope that's not the kit.  Hate the silly collar, it's not rugby!  The different colour stripes are daft

WhiteJC

Juve home

Royal Antwerp

Sao Paulo away

WhiteJC

NAC Breda home & away

ADO Den Haag home

PSV Eindhoven away

WhiteJC

Juventus pre-match

Minnesota Aurora home

Celtic 3rd

_Putney_

I wonder if players hate pre-match shirts, given they'd probably have to restyle their hair after changing into the match shirt.

WhiteJC

Montpellier rainbow

Lazio 100th anniversary

Universitario

WhiteJC

Republic FC away

Bayern Munich home

Júbilo Iwata 30th-anniversary

WhiteJC

Vermont Green home

Udinese A+ love

Clube do Remo home

WhiteJC

SC Internacional away

Holstein Kiel special-edition

Club Atlético Belgrano special-edition

WhiteJC

Boavista 120th-anniversary

Man City home

WhiteJC

Vélez Sarsfield 3rd

Cruzeiro away

Boca Juniors 3rd

WhiteJC

TSG Hoffenheim home

Santa Cruz home

RB Leipzig away

Lordedmundo

Quote from: WhiteJC on May 13, 2023, 08:54:54 AM
Quote from: Black, White and Fred on May 12, 2023, 08:55:05 PMSaw another leaked image of this shirt on Twitter don't know if JC can post it as I am useless with that sort of thing on FoF. This one does have a button up collar however. Maybe the Tommy Hilfiger sponsorship could be announced any day now

I think the shirt is genuine, as there are other images of the same design in the Footy Headlines site:
https://www.footyheadlines.com/2023/04/new-fulham-23-24-home-kit.html

Probably taken from the same Twitter user...

However, I sincerely hope the Tommy Hilfiger design is a joke - as those in the pic are obviously not replica kit shorts!

_Putney_

I thought there was doubt about Adidas being extended?

_Putney_

someone's already modded it for fifa lol

Cumbrian White

Quote from: WhiteJC on April 16, 2023, 11:38:38 AMwith the "leak" of Fulham's new home kit...

I know that we'll have to wait until sometime in August for the "official" release of our kit but with the release of some "official" kits I thought it was time to show next seasons fashions

I think its interesting to see what other teams and shirt manufacturers are offering?

Just ordered this top from China

WhiteJC

Borussia Dortmund home

Eintracht Frankfurt cup final

Grasshopper Club Zürich "Derbyshirt"

WhiteJC

Ferencvárosi home

Olympique Lyonnais home

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: colham on May 13, 2023, 09:14:42 AMI hope that's not the kit.  Hate the silly collar, it's not rugby!  The different colour stripes are daft

Any football shirts with a collar should be for vicars only.
Completely impractical for Association Football.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.