watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham fans in remote places

Started by 3rdgenfan, May 12, 2023, 12:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3rdgenfan

Quote from: love4ffc on May 12, 2023, 11:14:55 PMLove this.  He sounds like a good lad, and I love that he is traveling seeing the world.  It's always good to get out of your comfort zone and see how others live in this big world. 
Nice words. Thank you
He has said the Nepalese people are the nicest he has ever met. So kind and thoughtful. A monk said he had good karma and blessed his beard so he's not sure he can ever trim it again!

McBrideOfFrankenstein

I'm regularly seen in my scarf at Land's End, San Francisco, which might be the farthest part of the US from Craven Cottage😄

Thailand Mick

I am often seen wearing my Fulham shirt here on the island of phuket Thailand.

Dr Know

Quote from: McBrideOfFrankenstein on May 13, 2023, 02:48:42 AMI'm regularly seen in my scarf at Land's End, San Francisco, which might be the farthest part of the US from Craven Cottage😄
p
Isn't Hawaii farther ?

Dr Know

Quote from: Thailand Mick on May 13, 2023, 04:51:19 AMI am often seen wearing my Fulham shirt here on the island of phuket Thailand.
I'm often seen wearing my Fulham shirt on the Island of Wight !

kiwian

Quote from: Dr Know on May 13, 2023, 06:59:47 AM
Quote from: Thailand Mick on May 13, 2023, 04:51:19 AMI am often seen wearing my Fulham shirt here on the island of phuket Thailand.
I'm often seen wearing my Fulham shirt on the Island of Wight !
My daughter gave me a shirt a couple of years ago which I wear to golf and spend a too much time in the maram grass among the rabbit warrens, in Cromwell, Central Otago, that gets pretty remote at times.
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

Shredhead

When I lived in the Caribbean,  I wore my Fulham shirt in Trinidad,  Montserrat (didn't I read on here we've got a fan there now?) and Antigua.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

YankeeJim

I wear mine as a night shirt. There hasn't been anyone there but me in ages. Really lonely place.  ::cry::
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Lester Burnham

Quote from: YankeeJim on May 14, 2023, 11:21:26 PMI wear mine as a night shirt. There hasn't been anyone there but me in ages. Really lonely place.  ::cry::
Jim mate, as a 59yr old ex-pat divorcee, living in Colorado, I say, you're not alone.