watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 3-0 Spurs - 16 March

Started by WhiteJC, June 15, 2023, 11:48:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimonDaviesEnjoyer

Quote from: btffc on March 16, 2024, 07:21:19 PMI know we are up 3-0 but we have given up way too many chances at the end of the game which really seems to be a common theme for us. We just don't know how to kill a game.

We could have won this game by 6 goals or more. Silva out.

Twig

And that is a fantastic win.

LittleErn

Willham

I think the clean sheet is as impressive, first clean sheet anyone has achieved against Tottenham this season, That's awesome!

Nittany_Joe

Great game for the Whites.

They have a chance to win the rest of their games except maybe the home games against Man City and Liverpool.

Time to climb up the table.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Fulham the first team to keep a clean sheet against Spurs this .league season, apparently

btffc

Quote from: SimonDaviesEnjoyer on March 16, 2024, 07:24:33 PM
Quote from: btffc on March 16, 2024, 07:21:19 PMI know we are up 3-0 but we have given up way too many chances at the end of the game which really seems to be a common theme for us. We just don't know how to kill a game.

lol i am definitely not saying that

Drewry66

Just awesome in every way. Our back 4 was immense. Centre backs so good together and oh my days Robinson was good. You know you don't want to leave this team Tosin.

::scarf::

Drewry66

Quote from: Nittany_Joe on March 16, 2024, 07:28:37 PMGreat game for the Whites.

They have a chance to win the rest of their games except maybe the home games against Man City and Liverpool.

Time to climb up the table.

Such a shame we didn't take our chances at Wolves. We fully deserve to be 9th right now.

bill taylors apprentice

Yes, they had some good chances despite being second best for most of the game but that's due to how both teams play.

Exceptional performance by us, passion, hard graft, skill, tactics and........... goals!

Drewry66

He said our cottage!!!! Legend

::scarf::

SimonDaviesEnjoyer

Quote from: btffc on March 16, 2024, 07:34:49 PM
Quote from: SimonDaviesEnjoyer on March 16, 2024, 07:24:33 PM

lol i am definitely not saying that

Just pulling your leg! COYW

Mickeyboro

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on March 16, 2024, 06:56:04 PMWas hoping to use my Dire Straits pun "Muniz For Nothing, and Hat-Tricks for Free" but that will wait for another time
Does this count as Rock and Raul?😂