News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: What is the best song or instrumental you have heard today?

Started by spikey norman, June 22, 2023, 12:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

WhiteJC

Thailand Mick

spikey norman

Hernandoe's Hideaway  -  The Dubrovniks

WhiteJC

WhiteJC

spikey norman

Smells Like Teen Spirit  -  Nirvana

Dr Know

Ventura Highway.        Paul Hardcastle

Lighthouse

How about some Taiwan Metal Core? Not usually a fan of Harsh Vocals but if you read the lyrics and stick with it. You hopefully will enjoy it. All we need is FOF radio as the selections on these pages are so varied and entertaining as to make radio listening dull.

RaySmith

Two concerts, same era, both in potentially hostile circumstances, and both where the  artists played for free.

The album, Johnny Cash at San Quentin, was a big hit in the late 60's - takes me back to teacher training college in Yorkshire - not because it was like a prison! - but when i was I lived hall of residence when i first went there, a bloke at the end of the corridor, Alex, also from London - decent bloke, kept playing it at full volume - Johnny Cash was his hero, and he  dressed in black just like him -

The Stones at Altamont Free Concert, 1969, supposedly symbolises the end of the  60's Peace and Love era -

alfie

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 10, 2024, 02:38:56 PMHow about some Taiwan Metal Core? Not usually a fan of Harsh Vocals but if you read the lyrics and stick with it. You hopefully will enjoy it. All we need is FOF radio as the selections on these pages are so varied and entertaining as to make radio listening dull.

Maybe you might like Noel Quinlan, Middle Kingdom, I listened to a lot of his stuff when in Thailand.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

WindyCity

Quote from: spikey norman on April 07, 2024, 02:31:06 PMNantucket Sleighride  -  Mountain

One of my all time fave rock songs.  BUT BUT...must be the long version Live......

Fernhurst

"BIG TIME OPERATOR"
Zoot Money and his Big Roll Band.

81 and still gigging.

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Lighthouse

WhiteJC

spikey norman

Sweet Gene Vincent  -  Ian  Dury

Lighthouse

Woolly Mammoth

For me the best song i heard today was " Hate It Or Love It "
  by 50 CENT
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ianthailand

Francois Hardy 'sings in English'

Sorry John can't do attachments. Bloody Dinasaur you say and you're right.

Do you go to 'The Shepherds' at Cotgrave? My best mate (sadly passed away in 2022) and his wife took me there a couple of times when i visited them in Radcliffe on Trent many years ago.
Many thanks for all the hard work you put in on your daily submission and also help in the past. You're a star must get FoF player of the season again!