News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What is the obsession with blaming everything on the Khans?

Started by Sammyffc, July 20, 2023, 04:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

I've literally had enough, years of this nonsense where every single thing is their fault, but every good thing is someone elses. What gives?   ::angry::  ::angry::

Silva wants to leave for mega money - ITS THE KHANS
Mitro wants to leave for mega money - ITS THE KHANS
Joao might want to play crappy european football with West ham - ITS THE KHANS
Bid rejected by fulham for player - ITS THE KHANS
Any club signing a player who wouldnt start for us - WE NEED HIM, F YOU TONY KHAN

Fulham sign Willian - WOW IT MUST BE ALI MAC AND SILVA DOING AMAZING
Fulham sign Joao - WOW WELL DONE ALI MAC AND SILVA
Fulham sign diop - WOWWW ALI MAC AND SILVA ARE ON FIRE
Fulham in talks with benfica for start defender - WOWW ALI MAC AND SILVA SURE KNOW TALENT WOOHOOO

Its beyond pathetic and its getting to a point where i wish they would sell, genuinely, so they can get away from this incredibly nasty fanbase who's majority online doesnt want them here and would rather let us drop down divisions and play our trade in league 1.

All of this crap about Tony also, WHO ELSE DO YOU WANT? CAN YOU EVEN NAME ANOTHER DOF WITHOUT GOING ON GOOGLE? Majority of other leadership roles at clubs are from finance and other industries but oh no, how DARE we not have someone we can't even name, let alone know what they do.

We finished 10th in the BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD whilst there are so many clubs in the premier league and championship with HORRENDOUS ownership , and the khans STILL get abused DAILY.

Shahid, Tony, whoever reads this, please just sell us. You will be appreciated somewhere better.

rusty shackleford

Anything to have a go at them. Who would they prefer own the club

Penfold

Southcoastffc

Quote from: rusty shackleford on July 20, 2023, 04:30:35 PMAnything to have a go at them. Who would they prefer own the club
And there you have it. They OWN the club. Like it or not, whatever emotional ties/investment fans have, football clubs are businesses and the owners have the right to do pretty much whatever they wish.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Chutney

Quote from: Craven Mad on July 20, 2023, 04:46:30 PMAmongst all the drama in the past 24 hours, here's a video of what our director of football was up to yesterday:

And people will say its not on to have a pop, nonsense, Fulham need a dedicated and full time DOF.
C O Y W

Chutney

The khan's took over a stable premier league club and last season was the first season in a decade that we have been in the Premiership under them and not been relegated.

They have priced out many legacy fans in favour of tourists and made the supporters club almost entirely redundant. Every manager that we've had since they took over has voiced concerns and issues with how our recruitment is managed.

I think a lot of this would go away if Shahid removed his Son from anything to do wit the Club.

C O Y W

Craven Mad

Quote from: Chutney on July 20, 2023, 04:48:05 PM
Quote from: Craven Mad on July 20, 2023, 04:46:30 PMAmongst all the drama in the past 24 hours, here's a video of what our director of football was up to yesterday:

And people will say its not on to have a pop, nonsense, Fulham need a dedicated and full time DOF.

You're too quick! I actually deleted this as it appears to be from 2019.

Regardless, my dislike of Tony is based on his totally undeserved rise to the top. He comes across as an unlikeable nepo-baby and was a blight on a club in our early years.

Things have been markedly better lately, and I have said elsewhere that my disdain has subsided, but I still think TK is a loser with a rich dad.

Sammyffc

Quote from: Chutney on July 20, 2023, 04:48:05 PM

Respectfully, what exactly do you think a DOF does?

Do you actually think a DOF sits through the whole process of a transfer deal or sits at their desk 24/7 to sort out issues?

There is a reason all clubs have senior leadership teams, such as us.. with a CEO and directors.

Let alone the legal team, talent team, head of negotiations and so on.

SuffolkWhite

Some of the comments I'm reading on fof is mad at the moment, it's like WUM Heaven. Knee jerk reactions about Silva,Mitro, the new stand and of course the lack of new players.

I think I will comment at the close of the window and save my powder once facts are known.

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Chutney

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on July 20, 2023, 04:56:40 PMSome of the comments I'm reading on fof is mad at the moment, it's like WUM Heaven. Knee jerk reactions about Silva,Mitro, the new stand and of course the lack of new players.

I think I will comment at the close of the window and save my powder once facts are known.

Speaking of Powder, this is another issue with TK.
C O Y W

Sammyffc

Quote from: Chutney on July 20, 2023, 04:51:13 PMThe khan's took over a stable premier league club and last season was the first season in a decade that we have been in the Premiership under them and not been relegated.

They have priced out many legacy fans in favour of tourists and made the supporters club almost entirely redundant. Every manager that we've had since they took over has voiced concerns and issues with how our recruitment is managed.

I think a lot of this would go away if Shahid removed his Son from anything to do wit the Club.

Oh come on, our team was shocking at the point of sale. Al Fayed hadn't invested in years but apparently saying anything negative about him is illegal here.

' Every manager has complained ', fair point, so where are any of these managers now? im assuming in the premier league at the top of their game ? oh .... guess not.

Lighthouse

If I were the owners I would walk away. Let this piddling little club go back to the Championship and struggle. That is where we should be. Players we bring in will always have bigger and better places to go and screw us anyway. Football in this Country is becoming dirty and corrupt. No wonder players don't see the harm in stabbing fans in the back.

The owners have done everything and more but it will never be enough and never be worth it. Leave Fulham and get some Garage mechanic to take over and let this club rot away. It is what some of the fans deserve and certainly many of the players.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Chutney

Quote from: Sammyffc on July 20, 2023, 04:58:23 PM
Quote from: Chutney on July 20, 2023, 04:51:13 PMThe khan's took over a stable premier league club and last season was the first season in a decade that we have been in the Premiership under them and not been relegated.

Oh come on, our team was shocking at the point of sale. Al Fayed hadn't invested in years but apparently saying anything negative about him is illegal here.

' Every manager has complained ', fair point, so where are any of these managers now? im assuming in the premier league at the top of their game ? oh .... guess not.

And the other relegations? The fact that had it not been for ross McCormack we would have hit league one. It's taken them a decade to appear somewhat competent, I find it remarkable that people don't understand the anger towards them, it's entirely justified given the clubs performance since they took over.

If you take the poor performance, add in the ticket prices and the shocking PR (Tony khan telling fans to go to hell and claiming we should be thankful to be a yo-yo club on twitter). its the perfect storm to brew anger. This is where it all comes from.
C O Y W

Chutney

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 20, 2023, 05:03:51 PMIf I were the owners I would walk away. Let this piddling little club go back to the Championship and struggle. That is where we should be. Players we bring in will always have bigger and better places to go and screw us anyway. Football in this Country is becoming dirty and corrupt. No wonder players don't see the harm in stabbing fans in the back.

The owners have done everything and more but it will never be enough and never be worth it. Leave Fulham and get some Garage mechanic to take over and let this club rot away. It is what some of the fans deserve and certainly many of the players.

We did fine and stayed in the premiership season after season before they came along.
C O Y W

rusty shackleford

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 20, 2023, 05:03:51 PMIf I were the owners I would walk away. Let this piddling little club go back to the Championship and struggle. That is where we should be. Players we bring in will always have bigger and better places to go and screw us anyway. Football in this Country is becoming dirty and corrupt. No wonder players don't see the harm in stabbing fans in the back.

It doesnt matter who owns this club. We always have been and always will be a stepping stone for mercenaries pretending to love the club. None of them give 1 fck. All about the money or the lure of playing for/managing a bigger side. Dempsey, Saha, Hodgson, Dembele x 2, Carvalho, not Silva and Mitro etc etc etc

So we may just accept that 1 good season is about as much joy as we will ever have. We will be picked apart in the aftermath like always

toshes mate

What is the obsession with exaggeration in this OP and several others on the forum?

Who exactly has blamed the Khans for literally everything and can we get a list from this person appended to this thread to make sure everything that should be included on it is on it?

Please.

Sammyffc

Quote from: toshes mate on July 20, 2023, 07:37:06 PMWhat is the obsession with exaggeration in this OP and several others on the forum?

Who exactly has blamed the Khans for literally everything and can we get a list from this person appended to this thread to make sure everything that should be included on it is on it?

Please.

There is a world outside of FOF. Many of the posters here use other social medias frequently but i won't say their names. Maybe you should try also.

hovewhite

Rightwhite

Quote from: Chutney on July 20, 2023, 05:04:58 PM
Quote from: Sammyffc on July 20, 2023, 04:58:23 PM

And the other relegations? The fact that had it not been for ross McCormack we would have hit league one. It's taken them a decade to appear somewhat competent, I find it remarkable that people don't understand the anger towards them, it's entirely justified given the clubs performance since they took over.

If you take the poor performance, add in the ticket prices and the shocking PR (Tony khan telling fans to go to hell and claiming we should be thankful to be a yo-yo club on twitter). its the perfect storm to brew anger. This is where it all comes from.
Erm. Didn't the Khan's buy Ross McCormack??
Which obviously was their fault and the fact they didn't drag us into L1

Penfold

Why is it always 'the Khans'? As I recall it, SK bought the club in 2013.

Recent Companies House filings show that the company controlling the club doesn't feature TK as a director. So he's a FFC director but not one of the holding company.

The whole thing is boring me. Any criticism and you are 'a hater'. Some people I know who have concerns about FFC have been going since before SK had ever heard of FFC but they are no doubt 'so called fans'.

The general criticism from speaking to a few fellow sufferers is that we are way behind the Jags in terms of attention. They, apparently, recently opened new training facilities etc. Now, I may have been incorrectly informed, but I'm told this project was done fairly quickly. At Fulham, the additional land acquired near Motspur Park is locked up and no signs of development. The stand on the river has become a soap opera for some.

So, for some, we are seen as an afterthought despite playing a global sport, whereas Jags play a minority sport that most people couldn't care less about.

I'm getting fed up with football at the top. Overpriced, overpaid players, traditional fans priced out etc.

Rant over.