watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If Marco decides

Started by perry geyton, July 22, 2023, 03:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perry geyton

That money is the driving force in his life beyond respect and class then why not offer Boa the job ?
Or is he also being offered silly money as well to join Marco over there. 

I'd like to think he'd have more dignity

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: perry geyton on July 22, 2023, 03:00:08 PMThat money is the driving force in his life beyond respect and class then why not offer Boa the job ?
Or is he also being offered silly money as well to join Marco over there. 

I'd like to think he'd have more dignity

I'd more more surprised if he goes than stays at this point

Andy S

Marco has not gone yet and I don't believe he will. I think he is destined to stay until his contract expires at the end of the season. He may well make his decision then. Marco  has a reputation of walking from previous jobs. He will understand how dangerous for him that is. I think Marco would be interested in joining a bigger club than us. The only way that can happen is by staying with us and seeing out his contract. So with that in mind He could also do a deal with Mitro in a years time. There is no doom and gloom from where I'm sitting. I think we need a few more additions this week and we will be ready for the start of the season. I'm ready and believe the club will be as well

perry geyton

I hope that's the case gents

hovewhite

I refuse to believe he will walk and don't think willian would have signed a new deal if it was the case.and for Marco to sign SK will want Fulham to push through the deals that are pending whilst the team are in the USA and know that this is the moment to take the chance to convince him to sign ,then if not he will SK stick or twist that's my view.

H4usuallysitting

Surely with Mr Silva's buy out clause - he would've gone by now....or is that to simple

MickTheBeard

Yes i believe William checked with silva before signing and he stated 1year never mentioned about a possible 2nd year after he signed before it was a second year.He will probably stay this year being loyal to his players and the bond with fans for when he goes to a bigger club with a better cv than what he did before.He is still not happy with the way we recruit,Brentford bought 2early.Our recruitment team can't get out of bed early enough,if I am right the two players we might be signing don't look like silvas signings they look our boys signings hope he realises their both left footers and that were only entitled to 17 foreign players in our squad,sure he knows that like the damage he did with ffp.Silva can go to Saudi later .I doubt he likes the finder of players very much,I've just found out lukic wasn't one or silvas buys from a very reliable source and is struggling to find him a spot because of style silva plays,they are trying to use the Swiss right back if poss as they can't get their all their money back makes sense his biggest problem his time keeping being late with team training is not ideal silva doesn't like it background of players should be part of recruitment I'm sure the fellow with the cowboy hat knows that I don't think so.Let's hope it works out with the new boys not optimistic.

ChesterTheTabby

When ** Marco leaves (this summer or next, or whenever it is), Boa seems the natural replacement and I know he wants a genuine managers position, not the assistant.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

hovewhite

From reports I've heard and read Marco and SK have a great relationship,however if he works and sees his contract out then great and turn the page.