watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Gary O'Neil

Started by SerbianLad, August 14, 2023, 08:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerbianLad

I know Andoni Iraola is highly regarded in the football circles, but it seems like a harsh decision to let Gary O'Neil go. Seems like a very good manager and person. I've been really impressed by their performance in the first half against Manchester United and last season with Bournemouth. Very underrated coach imo.

bog

I agree. Wolves have really looked organised first and could have grabbed a goal. Very impressed. Just missed another chance.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: bog on August 14, 2023, 09:10:50 PMI agree. Wolves have really looked organised first and could have grabbed a goal. Very impressed. Just missed another chance.
They need a finisher... but the game is not that great for the neutral..
Wolves are knocking on the door though...
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

SerbianLad

Wolves robbed of a penalty.

LC

Wolves have looked pretty good today

ffcthereligion

Quote from: SerbianLad on August 14, 2023, 09:57:05 PMWolves robbed of a penalty.

Absolutely disgraceful decision. Imagine that not being given at the other end 95th min :slap:

demeant0r

itombomb

Quote from: ffcthereligion on August 14, 2023, 10:01:37 PM
Quote from: SerbianLad on August 14, 2023, 09:57:05 PMWolves robbed of a penalty.

Absolutely disgraceful decision. Imagine that not being given at the other end 95th min :slap:
Complete big team nonsense.

demeant0r

It's not just us that the refs hate

SerbianLad

Quote from: LC on August 14, 2023, 09:59:01 PMWolves have looked pretty good today
They completely destroyed United. Some unlucky misses and referee absolutely robbed them at the end. Apparently it's okay for a goalkeeper to completely miss the ball and punch an opponent with both hands bringing him down to the ground in doing so. United gets the most ridiculous decisions at Old Trafford, it's really unfair and I'm sick of it. If there's one match I want to win this season it's Man U away.

copthornemike

Other lesson - no matter how good or skilful your team is you need a proven goal scorer(s).
Jiminez has shown potential in the past but we do really require Mitro to stay despite the reported histrionics a few weeks ago!

HobGoblin

Usual manure bias by refs, you'd think the ranting whisky muncher was still in charge

SerbianLad

?s=46

Rightwhite

So robbed its unreal. This VAR and these corrupt officials need to be brought to book.

SerbianLad

Even this guy who never says anything against referees says it's a penalty:

That's the same guy that suggested Mitro should get a 6 month ban for "assaulting the referee".

Referees can't demand more respect if they keep making ridiculous decisions that favor the "big clubs". If referees were impartial, I'm certain players and managers would give them less abuse (not saying they deserve abuse though).

Dodgin

Disgraceful decision.

SP

Week one & probably a contender for the worst decision of the season.

SP

So predictable:

Gary O'Neil says PGMOL's Jon Moss spoke to him after the game and has admitted @Wolves should have had a penalty and it was a clear and obvious error.

SuffolkWhite

Wolves looked handy tonight, this season there really are no easy teams.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

SerbianLad

Quote from: SP on August 14, 2023, 11:12:49 PMSo predictable:

Gary O'Neil says PGMOL's Jon Moss spoke to him after the game and has admitted @Wolves should have had a penalty and it was a clear and obvious error.
Same as last season. "Big teams" get all decisions, "small teams" get at best an apology, or otherwise nothing. And what can Wolves do with this? Absolutely nothing, but they might end up needing that one point for survival.