watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Game over already?

Started by General, October 02, 2023, 08:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

2-0 down and not playing well, but the key bit is that regardless of that we simply don't score goals at the moment. Wilson looks useless at this leveland jimenez is out of form.

Shocking match so far and we look very out of sorts. Grim.

Feel sorry for anyone who's forked out a particularly high price for it.

FFC1987

Really, really poor from us. No real drive or determination against a weak Chelsea side. Going to be a long ol season. Very fortunate there's a collection of really poor premier league sides this season.

Whitestone

Quote from: FFC1987 on October 02, 2023, 08:26:21 PMReally, really poor from us. No real drive or determination against a weak Chelsea side. Going to be a long ol season. Very fortunate there's a collection of really poor premier league sides this season.
How can you possibly describe Chelsea as a weak side. Take a look at their starting line up and compare it to ours. No way is that a weak Chelsea side.

Fulham 442

Absolutely a grim watch, we're offering absolutely nothing. Can't see us getting anything out of this match. We look clueless...

One Martin Thomas

General

I don't get it today. Why are we constantly playing it long and not on the ground?

Where's our composure gone? We keep rushing things and it's making us look all over the place.. unnecessary passes bringing undue pressure or loss of possession, rushing crosses without quality to pick pit players.

Really significant dip in quality tonight and in fairness this season.

Can't all be down to Mitrovic leaving.

KentFulham

Team look clueless, totally toothless upfront. If we do not start scoring we are fighting for safety.

FFC1987

Quote from: Whitestone on October 02, 2023, 08:34:51 PM
Quote from: FFC1987 on October 02, 2023, 08:26:21 PMReally, really poor from us. No real drive or determination against a weak Chelsea side. Going to be a long ol season. Very fortunate there's a collection of really poor premier league sides this season.
How can you possibly describe Chelsea as a weak side. Take a look at their starting line up and compare it to ours. No way is that a weak Chelsea side.

How can you possibly not describe that side as weak in comparison to a normal, top 4, title winning, European winning side? Blimey, they were 14th going into this game averaging 0.8 points per game over 38 games. What world are you living in pal?

Fulham 442

Quote from: KentFulham on October 02, 2023, 08:43:07 PMTeam look clueless, totally toothless upfront. If we do not start scoring we are fighting for safety.
I think there will be three worse teams than us but after our fantastic last season it's been disappointing so far. I hoped we'd build on our success but then Mitro left and wasn't replaced. He's a big miss..

bog

That was one of the poorest first 45 mins I have seen for ages. Dear oh dear. We look scared of them.

SerbKnight

How Vinicius isn't starting is beyond me. Raul hasn't scored a goal in 30 games now. If that doesn't tell you something than nothing will.

Perriera has been useless all season. For a CAM he offers absolutely nothing besides a dead ball. Get Iwobi/Lukuc/Cairny in for him.

Ream, father time has caught up to him. Making blunders every game now. Give Bassey a chance.

Wilson isn't a starting 11 player, put BDR on.

Subs
Off
RAUL
WILSON
PERRIERA
REED

ON
VINI
IWOBI
CAIRNEY
LUKIC

jayffc

We are creating absolutely f all for our strikers, same build up every time down both wings
Cut out every time.

Wish we had Tete locking up mudryk, we seem so wide open absolute mares from the CBs

Wingers useless again, Periera completely anonymous. Time to bring on Iwobi at half time and go for it need someone to link attacks together

Milo

I think Jimenez has done his best.. he's too isolated.. working off scraps.

Main issue is their dominance of midfield.. just playing straight through ours.. Palhinha/Reed caught too upfield and out of position.

Some silly errors in defence too for the goals.

Castagna not matching Tete's performance against Chelsea last season.

Bring Iwobi on to pair with Willian - put some pressure on their RB who is on a yellow card.

Hope we get lucky with an early goal?

Deeping_white

Reed is useless when we have the ball, he basically goes and stands somewhere he'll never be passed to. Wilson also not good enough going forward at this level and he does nothing defensively either so BDR or Iwobi should play ahead of him

Milo

Quote from: Deeping_white on October 02, 2023, 08:55:29 PMReed is useless when we have the ball, he basically goes and stands somewhere he'll never be passed to. Wilson also not good enough going forward at this level and he does nothing defensively either so BDR or Iwobi should play ahead of him

BDR can also help Castagna at RB against Mudryk.

Milo

I think Iwobi and BDR on for Andreas and Wilson.

Then Lukic for Reed at 70 mins.

Then tell Iwobi and Willian to focus on their RB who is on a yellow card and hasn't played a game since April.

mancwhite

They are able to get to our back four far too easily- clearly bad night for Ream - but I don't think we have been set up well tonight. Our free kicks have been dreadful.
Your just too good to be true Fulham

jayffc

Quote from: Milo on October 02, 2023, 08:54:14 PMI think Jimenez has done his best.. he's too isolated.. working off scraps.

Main issue is their dominance of midfield.. just playing straight through ours.. Palhinha/Reed caught too upfield and out of position.

Some silly errors in defence too for the goals.

Castagna not matching Tete's performance against Chelsea last season.

Bring Iwobi on to pair with Willian - put some pressure on their RB who is on a yellow card.

Hope we get lucky with an early goal?

Does feel like there's no protection at all at dm
Which is weird with Palhinha but he's been nowhere to be seen tonight

filham

Oh this is painful, we are not in with a shout and certainly have not had an attempt at goal. Looks to me as if we are witnessing the early stages of a long goal drought and painful relegation run.

Chelsea will be pleased for a much needed win but really they have no opposition.
I have seen a number of Chelsea wins over Fulham but it is hard to remember anything as bad as this. It is going to be hard to keep the score down to 0-5.

One Martin Thomas

We look old, predictable and slow !! No invention at all