watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rodrigo Muniz

Started by blingo, October 25, 2023, 12:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

Why not give him a few games and see how he does. Can't be worse than the two we are playing up top, and he has at least scored 5 goals for us in the Championship. He is the closest in terms of style of play that we have to Mitrovic. What can we lose?

hovewhite

Blingo we have nothing to lose ,let him play.

Chutney

I'd agree, we have nothing to lose int hr striker department right now, the 2 we've been playing are both shocking.

If we try Muniz and he's shocking also we are no worse off.
C O Y W

hovewhite

Don't see how he could be any worse and he may well be a better option.

perry geyton

Now you've gone and jinxed him Bongo,

Whitestone

Muniz is easily the worst of the three striker options we have so I can't see any benefit in starting him.

Chutney

Quote from: Whitestone on October 25, 2023, 12:43:48 PMMuniz is easily the worst of the three striker options we have so I can't see any benefit in starting him.

Our current strikers are awful, so why not play the youngest of them and see if they can develop?
C O Y W

blingo

Quote from: perry geyton on October 25, 2023, 12:43:02 PMNow you've gone and jinxed him Bongo,

Too early for you. Back to bed Piri.

Andy S

Quote from: Chutney on October 25, 2023, 01:19:42 PM
Quote from: Whitestone on October 25, 2023, 12:43:48 PMMuniz is easily the worst of the three striker options we have so I can't see any benefit in starting him.

Our current strikers are awful, so why not play the youngest of them and see if they can develop?

Totally agree if Marco watches him in training and sees nothing there is no logic in seeing him do nothing on the pitch when there are points at stake

St Eve

Quote from: Andy S on October 25, 2023, 01:29:39 PM

Totally agree if Marco watches him in training and sees nothing there is no logic in seeing him do nothing on the pitch when there are points at stake
If Marco sees nothing he wouldn't be at Fulham, or he wouldn't be in the squad, and he certainly wouldn't be on the bench

Lighthouse

He seems to be the most physically imposing of the three. He puts his head in and seems on the brief bits we have seen to be powerful and awkward.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Bassey the warrior

He clearly sees something but feels the other players are better. I've not seen enough of him to judge whether he's up to it at this level.

JimOG

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on October 25, 2023, 02:12:23 PM

He clearly sees something but feels the other players are better. I've not seen enough of him to judge whether he's up to it at this level.

I think until we acquire a Fernandez/Maddison or some cleverness in midfield we'll never know. I still think Jimenez in a side creating decent chances, is the best option

hovewhite

Quote from: JimOG on October 25, 2023, 02:18:26 PM

I think until we acquire a Fernandez/Maddison or some cleverness in midfield we'll never know. I still think Jimenez in a side creating decent chances, is the best option
but he has forgot where the net is
In a club shirt of any color.

Chutney

Jimenez hasn't scored for 30 games, can people please stop, it's not fair on him.
C O Y W

Bassey the warrior

I agree Raul is the best option for his overall game, maybe Iwobi as a 10 can help with the chance creation. Raul needs that first goal to come soon.

Cumbrian White

Quote from: blingo on October 25, 2023, 12:22:08 PMWhy not give him a few games and see how he does. Can't be worse than the two we are playing up top, and he has at least scored 5 goals for us in the Championship. He is the closest in terms of style of play that we have to Mitrovic. What can we lose?

I actually think he's decent, just needs a run of games. I'd play him, he linked well with Mitro I thought so maybe he can with one of the other two?

Cambridge Away

Players always look better in cameos.

Whitestone

Premier League football isn't a game of chance. We've all seen Muniz and also know that he couldn't hold a place in the Championship with Middlesbrough last season. He simply isn't the answer. I'd love to be proved wrong but I just can't see it.

Chutney

Quote from: Whitestone on October 25, 2023, 03:49:02 PM

Premier League football isn't a game of chance. We've all seen Muniz and also know that he couldn't hold a place in the Championship with Middlesbrough last season. He simply isn't the answer. I'd love to be proved wrong but I just can't see it.

None of the strikers we own are the answer. We may as well play the one we could actually get a fee for imo. 
C O Y W