watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What's up with Vini lately?

Started by SerbianLad, November 27, 2023, 10:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerbianLad

He could have easily got a red in 4 or 5 recent games. He didn't use to do that, or at least not that often. And it's not even the Mitro/Diego Costa/Sergio Ramos type of behavior, he's making completely unnecessary moves.

love4ffc

I was going to say the same thing.  Vini is out of control and shows that he has a bad temper.  I know we are need of strikers and have very few options at the moment but if he can't control himself then he shouldn't be played. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

FulhamKC

He is acting the complete idiot

demeant0r

He's worse than Mitro ever was and unjustifiably so. At least Mitro has the skill and goal scoring capability to be hot headed.

davew

Needs to be replaced in the January window, can understand his frustration at getting very little playing time, but he needs to show he is worthy of a place and he has certainly not been doing that!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

TC's Sporran

got to be frustration. and maybe the only way to show he is passionate?

Cambridge Away

Zero reds   ::wine::   Keep going Vini! ::scarf::

Twig

Headcase. I thought he scored some important goals last season, especially when Mitro was out and I pushed for him to get a chance this season but I've had enough of him. Get rid in January.

Steeeeeeeeeed

He needs to be more Vincent Van Gogh, and less Vinnie Jones.

SP

The mood he was in I'm relieved Vini didn't start, a red card waiting to happen.

ffcthereligion

Nero

probably pissed hes on the bench and a bloke that scored 1 goal in a year is starting before him

FishaPrice

He has done this several times this season. Surely, our opponents will notice this and start winding him up. He needs to settle down.

Plodder

Vinicius owes a debt of gratitude to the Wolves player Kilman who did not milk the minimal contact by falling to the ground and clutching his face as most Premier League players would have (including ours - remember Mitrovic against Aston Villa last season).

SerbianLad

Quote from: Nero on November 27, 2023, 10:37:02 PMprobably pissed hes on the bench and a bloke that scored 1 goal in a year is starting before him
That would be okay for me if he did it once or twice. No matter what happens you shouldn't do things like that 4-5 times. I'm shocked he didn't get a red in any of those situations.

hovewhite

Think he should concentrate on his performances.

RaySmith

Overreaction on here to his overreaction.

Yes, he needs to learn to not to react as he does, but is probably frustrated, knows he's not playing that well, is in and out the side, and has yet to get used to the Prem.

I'm sure Silva  tells him he needs to cool it - defenders will know that he's easy to wind up, is a red card waiting to happen.

H4usuallysitting

He's trying to get Khan Junior's attention.... wrestling anyone

andyk

He's probably angling for a 6 match ban, so he can head home for Christmas.

copthornemike

We really do have a huge central striker problem.
Aggression from your centre forward is good, not enough from Jiminez, but unfortunately Vinicius has shown too much of what I would call petulant aggression. Tonight was an excellent example.
He did improve our game when he came on but never looked effective.