watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TC phenomenal again

Started by perry geyton, December 06, 2023, 09:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hatch007

Quote from: blingo on December 07, 2023, 08:13:56 AMHe did well last night Piri, as he usually does with the lower teams in the division. mid table or above and he struggles more, is still one footed and isnt a fast player is he. Im not saying he's a bad player, just not top flight in my eyes. Ream looks cooked though. Still im happy for you in that you continue your manaffair and obsession of TC and Reamy. Hide? Never.  ::wink::  ::wink::  ::wink::
Why is it so often the case that left-footed players are labelled one-footed like it's detrimental?

TC is better than most of our right-footed players but I don't hear comments to the effect that Palhinha is so one-footed and doesn't spray balls out to our right wing with his left peg. It truly baffles me and has done for years

bencher

Quote from: Hatch007 on December 08, 2023, 10:54:41 AM
Quote from: blingo on December 07, 2023, 08:13:56 AMHe did well last night Piri, as he usually does with the lower teams in the division. mid table or above and he struggles more, is still one footed and isnt a fast player is he. Im not saying he's a bad player, just not top flight in my eyes. Ream looks cooked though. Still im happy for you in that you continue your manaffair and obsession of TC and Reamy. Hide? Never.  ::wink::  ::wink::  ::wink::
Why is it so often the case that left-footed players are labelled one-footed like it's detrimental?

TC is better than most of our right-footed players but I don't hear comments to the effect that Palhinha is so one-footed and doesn't spray balls out to our right wing with his left peg. It truly baffles me and has done for years

On the other hand, players are described as having a cultured left foot (see Liam Brady etc)- ever heard of a cultured right footed player?

Free Elvis Hammond

Quote from: bencher on December 08, 2023, 11:38:37 AM

On the other hand, players are described as having a cultured left foot (see Liam Brady etc)- ever heard of a cultured right footed player?

Yeah cultured is for left feet only. Doesn't matter if you subject your right foot to 8 hours a day of Shakespeare and Beethoven, it can never be cultured

MickTheBeard

Yes I'm 74 about when Johnny Haynes was playing but was out and about enjoying my youth,avoiding Haynes one man show,but looking at cairney it's a shame because a good inside forward are in short supply and we will miss him when he retires love to buy a replacement from where god knows as it is a dying breed which I feel is sadly missed.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: bencher on December 08, 2023, 11:38:37 AM

Beckham?  And, forgive me, Scott Parker?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

perry geyton

Quote from: Sammyffc on December 08, 2023, 09:21:58 AM
Quote from: perry geyton on December 07, 2023, 10:16:04 PM
Quote from: Sammyffc on December 07, 2023, 05:56:51 PM
Quote from: perry geyton on December 07, 2023, 03:42:21 PM
Quote from: Sammyffc on December 07, 2023, 10:32:03 AMHe has played well, but that doesn't mean i just delete all the times he was crap from my mind. Im sure Silva hasn't either.

"He played well"
Then continues to insult him

How is it an insult? are you saying all his stats are wrong, and silva has been wrong for not picking him? Are you Toms brother?
Oh God, Stat man to the rescue
God help us

No I'm not his brother, just a firm believer that he's a top drawer footballer even though you can't see it

' stat man ' , its quite weird that you are anti stats when it doesnt support your argument. Football is based around stats, we sign people by stats, we sell people by stats, scouts use stats, stats are 90% of the equation.

But oh no, lets all bow down to king perry

I judge players from what I see on the pitch
And  oh yeah please do bow down