watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Silvas reaction

Started by MickTheBeard, December 26, 2023, 07:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MickTheBeard

His after match report sounded a bit down as though steptoe and son had found some bargains this jan.I still will never forget whe they asked Tony about ivan the terrible,knockhart and bdr ref why did you buy them he bought them,I quote he said they was in their squads when they got promoted.One had almost a nervous breakdown,0ne loans out a coulple times then got rid the other still with us a bit player age now more a less worthless and as we got promoted we had too pay more all in all about 40 mill im glad I haven't a son like that that's the legacy our owners have left us.Money for nothing nothing in the pot.

Ludlow Richard

Quote from: MickTheBeard on December 26, 2023, 07:47:03 PMHis after match report sounded a bit down as though steptoe and son had found some bargains this jan.I still will never forget whe they asked Tony about ivan the terrible,knockhart and bdr ref why did you buy them he bought them,I quote he said they was in their squads when they got promoted.One had almost a nervous breakdown,0ne loans out a coulple times then got rid the other still with us a bit player age now more a less worthless and as we got promoted we had too pay more all in all about 40 mill im glad I haven't a son like that that's the legacy our owners have left us.Money for nothing nothing in the pot.

Translation please.

Lighthouse

So two poor performances and we are back to attacking owners and business. It gets predictable. Oh well awful Christmas performances make our form feel worse.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

BestOfBrede

Load of waffle, as per usual!
 ::newYear::

bog

He looked right p***** off from the start!

St Eve

Quote from: Ludlow Richard on December 26, 2023, 07:49:13 PM
Quote from: MickTheBeard on December 26, 2023, 07:47:03 PMHis after match report sounded a bit down as though steptoe and son had found some bargains this jan.I still will never forget whe they asked Tony about ivan the terrible,knockhart and bdr ref why did you buy them he bought them,I quote he said they was in their squads when they got promoted.One had almost a nervous breakdown,0ne loans out a coulple times then got rid the other still with us a bit player age now more a less worthless and as we got promoted we had too pay more all in all about 40 mill im glad I haven't a son like that that's the legacy our owners have left us.Money for nothing nothing in the pot.

Translation please.
I'm sure there is a point somewhere in this, but I honestly have no idea what it is

Gezza

I'm sorry but I don't understand a word of this.

SimonDaviesEnjoyer

I too am glad that my son doesn't spend tens of millions on footballers.

Eton White

Troll/bot.

I'm honestly still not convinced MicktheBeard is a real account (most of his posts are just word soup and he never replies to any questions or requests for clarification), but if he is, he just posts the same negative things over and over in varying levels of incoherence.

This one is right up there with his weirdest.

HobGoblin

Might get me a ban, but you are either a WUM or you need some support on how to write via school. You post rants against the owners everytime that just meander on to baseless crap

hovewhite

Nothing in the pot mick,what you been drinking.