https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Traore

Started by perry geyton, January 08, 2024, 06:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perry geyton

Still out for the Liverpool game đŸ€”

Nick Bateman

Quote from: perry geyton on January 08, 2024, 06:48:03 PMStill out for the Liverpool game đŸ€”

What is Fulham's physio doing?
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Kimbleman

Half a season on the sick list has cost FFC how much? I'm guessing it's at least a million 🧐

McBrideOfFrankenstein

Physio can't catch him, too slippery with baby oil.

bencher

He must have caught what Kongolo has.

MickTheBeard

Traore and kongolo are brothers they both go on the missing list they sound like Tonys boys  along with Swiss fullback on loan abroad trying to disappear  and recent  comment tony said about lukic that he is a good player makes you wonder who bought him I wonder don't give up your day Job o sorry it's Dof at fulham it's winter time for circuses I wonder if billy smarts have any clowns they don't want.

FishaPrice

I don't understand why injured players are the targets of jokes and snide comments. What is the point of mocking the player for being injured? I get the sense that people equate being injured with being lazy or something. After an injury, it's hard work to get through surgeries and physical therapy. I doubt any of these players enjoy being injured, and you should realize that they are human beings. Injuries cause quite a lot of physical pain, and can take their toll mentally as well. I am guessing most of you have never sustained a big injury, otherwise you would be more compassionate. I can understand the questioning of our transfer business and medical staff to some degree, but why is it fashionable to make fun of an injured human being?

Deeping_white

Quote from: MickTheBeard on January 08, 2024, 08:07:17 PMTraore and kongolo are brothers they both go on the missing list they sound like Tonys boys  along with Swiss fullback on loan abroad trying to disappear  and recent  comment tony said about lukic that he is a good player makes you wonder who bought him I wonder don't give up your day Job o sorry it's Dof at fulham it's winter time for circuses I wonder if billy smarts have any clowns they don't want.

Traore has never missed this many games in his career through injury, albeit you wouldn't know that since I doubt  you'd have the foresight to look it up before launching into a copy & paste rant

St Eve

Just as well we didn't pay all that money for Madison.

heylookitsjacob

Quote from: Deeping_white on January 08, 2024, 08:11:14 PM
Quote from: MickTheBeard on January 08, 2024, 08:07:17 PMTraore and kongolo are brothers they both go on the missing list they sound like Tonys boys  along with Swiss fullback on loan abroad trying to disappear  and recent  comment tony said about lukic that he is a good player makes you wonder who bought him I wonder don't give up your day Job o sorry it's Dof at fulham it's winter time for circuses I wonder if billy smarts have any clowns they don't want.

edit: read the posts way wrong.

cookieg

Wasn't Lukic a Mitro recommendation? And wasn't either Muniz or Vini wanted by Silva?

It is funny how all the good players that are brought in get overlooked but anyone who isn't considered good is TK's signing.

Ludlow Richard

Don't recall any whining about Cairney when he's been out injured long term during his time with us. Or  any other long term injured FFC player. So why are people so wound up about Traore?

RaySmith

I'm sure every player detests being injured, and can't wait to get back, but it's a hazard of the pro's job.

I still think he's a was a good signing, and will  do well under Marco.

Grassy Noel

Quote from: FishaPrice on January 08, 2024, 08:09:37 PMI don't understand why injured players are the targets of jokes and snide comments. What is the point of mocking the player for being injured? I get the sense that people equate being injured with being lazy or something. After an injury, it's hard work to get through surgeries and physical therapy. I doubt any of these players enjoy being injured, and you should realize that they are human beings. Injuries cause quite a lot of physical pain, and can take their toll mentally as well. I am guessing most of you have never sustained a big injury, otherwise you would be more compassionate. I can understand the questioning of our transfer business and medical staff to some degree, but why is it fashionable to make fun of an injured human being?

I agree that it demonstrates a lack of kindness and understanding. If I may be devil's advocate for the jokers, then I have to point out that there has been a dearth of information from Fulham about his progress and posters abhor a vacuum. Also, if you draw attention to the virtues of baby oil then you are going to attract ridicule. Personally I prefer to apply cheese.

The Old Count

Quote from: Ludlow Richard on January 09, 2024, 08:39:25 AMDon't recall any whining about Cairney when he's been out injured long term during his time with us. Or  any other long term injured FFC player. So why are people so wound up about Traore?
It's because the OP posted a derogatory comment about Traore and like many, has a pathological need to appear 'right'.
Then other posters join in to promote their agenda of, 'everything TK and the club do is shite and why can't we have better owners'.

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: Ludlow Richard on January 09, 2024, 08:39:25 AMDon't recall any whining about Cairney when he's been out injured long term during his time with us. Or  any other long term injured FFC player. So why are people so wound up about Traore?

To be honest Richard, people aren't. It's only Perry up to his usual sh!t stirring.

filham

We have seen a lot of Tom on the field before his injury spell.
The targets for our jibes are the new signings who hardly play a game for us before disappearing into the sick room for months. We cannot help wondering if the signing on medical was at fault or the player cleverly hid things from the medics, either way it seems we may have been deceived.

I Ronic

Quote from: The Old Count on January 09, 2024, 09:21:09 AM
It's because the OP posted a derogatory comment about Traore and like many, has a pathological need to appear 'right'.
Then other posters join in to promote their agenda of, 'everything TK and the club do is shite and why can't we have better owners'.

He just said he was out for the Liverpool game?

icy_system

Quote from: filham on January 09, 2024, 10:26:26 AM
We have seen a lot of Tom on the field before his injury spell.
The targets for our jibes are the new signings who hardly play a game for us before disappearing into the sick room for months. We cannot help wondering if the signing on medical was at fault or the player cleverly hid things from the medics, either way it seems we may have been deceived.

Well, if you looked more closely you would see that he has hurt his hamstring multiple times in the last year, and every single time it gets hurt he will be out for longer due to it being weakened. There will be a longer recovery period.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Nick Bateman on January 08, 2024, 07:08:04 PM
Quote from: perry geyton on January 08, 2024, 06:48:03 PMStill out for the Liverpool game đŸ€”

What is Fulham's physio doing?

He has been injured long term.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.