watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Traore

Started by perry geyton, January 08, 2024, 06:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StuinSalop

When you have hamstring the size of his, I suspect it makes recovery harder. He was very nearly back a month or so ago and he has re-done it.  I suspect the medics are being very very careful with him so when he gets fit it will be for the long term.

LC

He's a good player, I don't think he's had a big history with injuries but please correct me if I'm wrong.

When he's back fit he'll be a good asset for us

AJW48361

A shame a great option to have from the Bench.Would be to great to have him available for the 2nd leg If the game is alive.

Lordedmundo

Apart from a metatarsal injury in 15/16 - his injury history is not too bad. Just unlucky this season unfortunately, although he does seem susceptible to hamstring injuries (from Transfermarkt):

23/24   Hamstring injury   Nov 20, 2023   -   50 days   Fulham FC10
23/24   Hamstring injury   Sep 11, 2023   Nov 11, 2023   61 days   Fulham FC9

22/23   Hamstring injury   Jul 20, 2022   Aug 13, 2022   24 days   Wolverhampton Wanderers2

20/21   Hamstring injury   Jan 9, 2021   Jan 14, 2021   5 days   Wolverhampton Wanderers1
20/21   Knock   Sep 2, 2020   Sep 4, 2020   2 days   Spain1

19/20   Shoulder injury   Mar 2, 2020   Mar 6, 2020   4 days   -
19/20   Shoulder injury   Feb 2, 2020   Feb 13, 2020   11 days   -
19/20   Knock   Jan 17, 2020   Jan 17, 2020   0 days   -
19/20   Shoulder injury   Dec 16, 2019   Dec 20, 2019   4 days   -
19/20   Knock   Nov 11, 2019   Nov 22, 2019   11 days   Spain2

18/19   Hamstring injury   Dec 30, 2018   Jan 1, 2019   2 days   -
18/19   Shoulder injury   Jul 27, 2018   Aug 17, 2018   21 days   Middlesbrough FC Wolverhampton Wanderers3

15/16   Metatarsal fracture   Jan 3, 2016   Apr 3, 2016   91 days   Aston Villa Spain19
15/16   Calf injury   Aug 25, 2015   Sep 19, 2015   25 days   Aston Villa Spain7

perry geyton

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on January 09, 2024, 10:12:18 AM
Quote from: Ludlow Richard on January 09, 2024, 08:39:25 AMDon't recall any whining about Cairney when he's been out injured long term during his time with us. Or  any other long term injured FFC player. So why are people so wound up about Traore?

To be honest Richard, people aren't. It's only Perry up to his usual sh!t stirring.

Well well well Somerset  I seem to recall you insulting me when I said we won't be seeing him until the new year ?
Turns out I was correct, that's all, infact I doubt we'll see him in January either
No need to get so defensive

Deeping_white

Quote from: perry geyton on January 09, 2024, 03:17:34 PM
Quote from: Ludlow Richard on January 09, 2024, 08:39:25 AMDon't recall any whining about Cairney when he's been out injured long term during his time with us. Or  any other long term injured FFC player. So why are people so wound up about Traore?

To be honest Richard, people aren't. It's only Perry up to his usual sh!t stirring.

Well well well Somerset  I seem to recall you insulting me when I said we won't be seeing him until the new year ?
Turns out I was correct, that's all, infact I doubt we'll see him in January either

You repeatedly called him a derogatory name and then started throwing childish insults at people when they called you out on it. If anyone dares to look at TC funny you'd start a new thread after a win calling them out on their opinion, can you not see the hypocrisy?

perry geyton

Quote from: I Ronic on January 09, 2024, 12:03:59 PM
Quote from: The Old Count on January 09, 2024, 09:21:09 AM
It's because the OP posted a derogatory comment about Traore and like many, has a pathological need to appear 'right'.
Then other posters join in to promote their agenda of, 'everything TK and the club do is shite and why can't we have better owners'.

He just said he was out for the Liverpool game?
In his defense I did label him as a meathead in a previous post,

perry geyton

Quote from: Deeping_white on January 09, 2024, 05:23:05 PM

You repeatedly called him a derogatory name and then started throwing childish insults at people when they called you out on it. If anyone dares to look at TC funny you'd start a new thread after a win calling them out on their opinion, can you not see the hypocrisy?

Big difference TC is a Fulham legend, Traore has to play to become one

My fear is that he's a sick note, I hope I'm wrong

Somerset Fulham

You see, this is where you are inventing things once again Perry. 

I didn't mention his injury or the rehabilitation period surrounding it but anybody could have guessed that a guy that relies heavily on pace that has done his hamstring was going to be out for a while.

I questioned the story that you had once again made up.

Big difference.  ::thumb::

perry geyton

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on January 09, 2024, 05:50:23 PM

I didn't mention his injury or the rehabilitation period surrounding it but anybody could have guessed that a guy that relies heavily on pace that has done his hamstring was going to be out for a while.

Tell the truth Somerset

I just said he won't be back playing this year and you got all defensive

Bill2

TC played a number of games before injury, How many minutes had Traore played for us?

davew

Quote from: Bill2 on January 09, 2024, 06:26:09 PM
TC played a number of games before injury, How many minutes had Traore played for us?
According to the stats I have seen, he has played a total of 40 minutes for us since we signed him which probably equates to him earning over 500k an hour, maybe?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: perry geyton on January 09, 2024, 05:53:19 PM

Tell the truth Somerset

No, no I didn't. Stop perpetuating the lie. Again.

Cumbrian White

Quote from: LC on January 09, 2024, 01:38:12 PMHe's a good player, I don't think he's had a big history with injuries but please correct me if I'm wrong.

For those looking for new signings, he will actually feel like a new signing. Fit and flying Traore is a great weapon in the 2nd half of the  season

perry geyton

Quote from: davew on January 09, 2024, 06:32:43 PM
Quote from: Bill2 on January 09, 2024, 06:26:09 PM
According to the stats I have seen, he has played a total of 40 minutes for us since we signed him which probably equates to him earning over 500k an hour, maybe?

Where can I get a job like that ?

perry geyton

Quote from: Cumbrian White on January 09, 2024, 07:19:10 PM
Quote from: LC on January 09, 2024, 01:38:12 PMHe's a good player, I don't think he's had a big history with injuries but please correct me if I'm wrong.

For those looking for new signings, he will actually feel like a new signing. Fit and flying Traore is a great weapon in the 2nd half of the  season
IF

Eton White

Perry, what I don't understand is why you're so obsessed with this player. This must be the third or fourth thread you've started about him.

Tom Cairney will be getting jealous!

perry geyton

Quote from: Eton White on January 09, 2024, 07:35:18 PMPerry, what I don't understand is why you're so obsessed with this player. This must be the third or fourth thread you've started about him.

Tom Cairney will be getting jealous!
I know please  don't tell him

perry geyton

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on January 09, 2024, 06:34:47 PM
Quote from: perry geyton on January 09, 2024, 05:53:19 PM

Tell the truth Somerset

No, no I didn't. Stop perpetuating the lie. Again.

A simple "you were right again" Perry would of been adequate enough Somerset

Somerset Fulham

Whatever.

You continue to embarrass yourself thinking you are clever with this childish defence, it's no skin off of my nose.