https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 0-2 Newcastle - FA Cup Sat 27/01 19:00

Started by WhiteJC, January 10, 2024, 10:41:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

WhiteJC

cookieg

Looks like we are concentrating on the league.

TC's Sporran

Fulham 442

Quote from: cookieg on January 27, 2024, 06:06:29 PMLooks like we are concentrating on the league.
I'm completely speechless...Rodak in goal for starters...

SerbianLad

Well, that lineup is... interesting?

Rodak has been pretty good in the cup competitions so far so shouldn't be a problem.

Defence looks strong, although Ream is a slight worry for me. Not because of his ability, but because he hasn't played long.

Chance for Lukic to go back to his performances from the start of the season (or at least hopefully improvement on that recent cameo). Chance for Reed as well. Despite him having a good game or two, I think his performance levels have dropped this season.

Andreas, Wilson and BDR, we know what we'll get more or less.

And finally, Muniz, who also gets his chance. I feel like if he scores a goal or two and gets his confidence back, he could still be a real asset this season.

Fulham 442

Quote from: SerbianLad on January 27, 2024, 06:16:59 PMWell, that lineup is... interesting?

Rodak has been pretty good in the cup competitions so far so shouldn't be a problem.

Defence looks strong, although Ream is a slight worry for me. Not because of his ability, but because he hasn't played long.

Chance for Lukic to go back to his performances from the start of the season (or at least hopefully improvement on that recent cameo). Chance for Reed as well. Despite him having a good game or two, I think his performance levels have dropped this season.

And finally, Muniz, who also gets his chance. I feel like if he scores a goal or two and gets his confidence back, he could still be a real asset this season.
I wish I had your optimism, not happy with that lineup at all ...

H4usuallysitting

Can't see us getting a win tonight....but live in hope

SerbianLad

Quote from: Fulham 442 on January 27, 2024, 06:19:20 PM
Quote from: SerbianLad on January 27, 2024, 06:16:59 PMWell, that lineup is... interesting?

I wish I had your optimism, not happy with that lineup at all ...
Me neither 🤣 That was what the first part of my post was about. I just tried to find some positives. If, and it's a big if, all of our players who are out of form suddenly play well, we will win.

TC's Sporran

you never know if its still close on 65-70 mins maybe the impact subs can make an impact

bill taylors apprentice

Rule number 1.
Don't give the fffing ball away cheaply!

SerbianLad

Poor from Bobby there. Got away with one

bill taylors apprentice

Texas White

SerbianLad

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on January 27, 2024, 07:06:09 PMBDR & Reed already giving it away!  ::angry::
That being said, Guimaraes is giving it away as well!

SerbianLad

Tete playing really well so far, imo. Should start more often.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: SerbianLad on January 27, 2024, 07:14:21 PMTete playing really well so far, imo. Should start more often.

I'm really not happy about his reduced role in the team as to me he is one of the top RBs in the league.

Eton White

SerbianLad

Playing really well, just lacking that final ball.