watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tete

Started by SerbianLad, January 28, 2024, 09:33:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerbianLad

Magnificent performance yesterday. Our best player in both attack and defence. Ran his socks off as well. Should be our regular starter in my opinion. I like Castagne but apart from better build-up play, Tete is superior in both attack an defence, imo.

JimOG

Quote from: SerbianLad on January 28, 2024, 09:33:53 AMMagnificent performance yesterday. Our best player in both attack and defence. Ran his socks off as well. Should be our regular starter in my opinion. I like Castagne but apart from better build-up play, Tete is superior in both attack an defence, imo.

And given Liverpool would start Diaz, Tete should have been in from the start

SerbianLad

Quote from: JimOG on January 28, 2024, 10:02:40 AM
Quote from: SerbianLad on January 28, 2024, 09:33:53 AMMagnificent performance yesterday. Our best player in both attack and defence. Ran his socks off as well. Should be our regular starter in my opinion. I like Castagne but apart from better build-up play, Tete is superior in both attack an defence, imo.

And given Liverpool would start Diaz, Tete should have been in from the start
I thought he was way more suited for that game than Castagne. And I am sure Castagne would have played well yesterday as well, because we had a lot of possesion and dominated the game. It should have been the other way around, Tete vs Liverpool and Castagne vs Newcastle.

filham

No doubt that Tete has to be 1st choice right back when he is fully fit. Hope is is now fit to face Everton.

Arthur

Tete played really well yesterday. He almost always does. I like Castagne; he's a decent full-back. But Tete is better.

bog

Kenny gave everything, him and Harry on one flank with Robinson and Willian on the other does offer something.     

Mickeyboro

Quote from: bog on January 28, 2024, 01:57:57 PMKenny gave everything, him and Harry on one flank with Robinson and Willian on the other does offer something.     

If we want to keep Kenny this summer, let him know he's first choice! Castagne is going nowhere.

KentFulham

Tete is 1st choice for Everton

Lighthouse

Although Tete first choice I am not sure that Castagne is that far behind. I don't feel that worried when Tete isn't picked.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

LC

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 28, 2024, 05:35:56 PMAlthough Tete first choice I am not sure that Castagne is that far behind. I don't feel that worried when Tete isn't picked.

I agree. Although in my opinion, Tete is one of the best, if not the best, 1 vs 1 defender in the league

hovewhite

Kenny( nothing shall pass) tete. He should start v Everton.

AJW48361

Out of Contact in June is going to stay or is off on he's Lime Bike?

sunburywhite

Quote from: bog on January 28, 2024, 01:57:57 PMKenny gave everything, him and Harry on one flank with Robinson and Willian on the other does offer something.     

Shame there is nothing n the middle between them
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

jayffc

Quote from: AJW48361 on January 28, 2024, 07:28:14 PMOut of Contact in June is going to stay or is off on he's Lime Bike?

Club have a 1 year option they will surely exercise.
Was tough for Kenny because Castagne came in and played well enough when he was injured to make it hard to justify dropping him from a man management perspective. Keep morale up amongst squad that if you play well enough you can hold down a first team place, makes it all more competitive . But I still have Tete as the better of the two and I hope that the his showings mean he's back in to start in the next game.

Truly my favourite fulham RB, I'd take him even over Finnan I think.

hovewhite

Quote from: jayffc on January 29, 2024, 11:11:51 AM
Quote from: AJW48361 on January 28, 2024, 07:28:14 PMOut of Contact in June is going to stay or is off on he's Lime Bike?

Club have a 1 year option they will surely exercise.
Was tough for Kenny because Castagne came in and played well enough when he was injured to make it hard to justify dropping him from a man management perspective. Keep morale up amongst squad that if you play well enough you can hold down a first team place, makes it all more competitive . But I still have Tete as the better of the two and I hope that the his showings mean he's back in to start in the next game.

Truly my favourite fulham RB, I'd take him even over Finnan I think.
best RB in my lifetime.

Bassey the warrior

I think most people would agree.