Previous topic - Next topic

perry geyton

I doubt he's that bothered at his age he's probably happy not to have to go

Same would apply if he was at England playing
Southgateball

Cambridge Away

Quote from: SerbianLad on March 26, 2024, 03:06:57 PM
Quote from: Cambridge Away on March 26, 2024, 12:34:17 PM
Quote from: gang on March 22, 2024, 09:39:21 AMHe's not a first choice player for Fulham, why would he be picked for a national squad?
He has kept Andreas on the bench for a good part of the season. Andreas who has just been star man (albeit sub) for Brazil. A team that beat England at Wembley for the first time in years.
He hasn't though. He kept Lukic and Reed on the bench. He didn't start against Everton in the opening game agaist Everton because he just recovered from a serious injury. Next game he didn't start was Brighton away where ot was Iwobi that took his place. The final game he didn't start was the 2-1 win against Arsenal when it was again Iwobi that took his place. So that statement is factualy incorrect.
Lol, i stand 'factually corrected' then
Sorry if that offended, Serbia White  ::smile::

SerbianLad

Quote from: Cambridge Away on March 26, 2024, 07:38:40 PMLol, i stand 'factually corrected' then
No offence here. Reading my response again, it does sound rather harsh. Sorry, I didn't intend it that way. English isn't my first language so it does happen from time to time. So sorry if I offended you in any way 🤝

Cambridge Away

Quote from: SerbianLad on March 26, 2024, 07:42:37 PM
Quote from: Cambridge Away on March 26, 2024, 07:38:40 PMLol, i stand 'factually corrected' then
No offence here. Reading my response again, it does sound rather harsh. Sorry, I didn't intend it that way. English isn't my first language so it does happen from time to time. So sorry if I offended you in any way 🤝

I'd like to believe you, but i have encountered you before and find you a little disingenuous (and your response time to my posts are always literally a minute, which i do find a little suspect). I've set quite a low bar when i read things from you and am happy with my own thoughts on the matter (even if no one else agrees); so, no, i am not offended. I think you do a good service to this board in general, so try to keep to the positive side. Much love.

SerbianLad

Quote from: Cambridge Away on March 26, 2024, 07:55:07 PMI'd like to believe you, but i have encountered you before and find you a little disingenuous (and your response time to my posts are always literally a minute, which i do find a little suspect). I've set quite a low bar when i read things from you and am happy with my own thoughts on the matter (even if no one else agrees); so, no, i am not offended. I think you do a good service to this board in general, so try to keep to the positive side. Much love.
I'm really sorry if that's the case. Genuinely that wasn't what I was aiming for. As for my quick response to your messages, I usually respond to everyone very quickly, and I'm sure many can attest to that. The reason for that is, I do all my work on the computer and FOF is one of the websites that I always keep opened, even when I'm working. Pretty much every 10-15 minutes, or sometimes even more frequently, I refresh 5-6 pages that I always have opened and check if there is anything new that is interesting. If I have time I respond imidiately. If I don't reply to someone for a longer period of time, that usually means that I'm spending time with my family or friends. Again, sorry if you got offended, I definitely didn't intend that.

Nick Bateman

Scotland 0-1 Northern Ireland. Theys till don't want Cairney!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

AJW48361

I would imagine there is History. Scotland not over blessed with Footballers who play Regularly in the Premier League.Not to even make a Squad seems sinister.

jarv

I dont think he dislikes TC, just think he is a bit out of his depth managing at this level. I am a Scot but think Scotland will struggle in the Euros and then will be looking for another manager.  Sadly, there are too few on the horizon. Perhaps Alex Ferguson could make a comeback. ::thumb::

mrmicawbers

Trying to imagine Steve Clarke laughing or even smiling.I have already given up. Dour would be an understatement.