News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who would we like to see promoted from the Championship?

Started by Barrett487, March 29, 2024, 07:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrett487

For me, it would be

Ipswich
Southampton
Coventry

Fulham 442

McBrideOfFrankenstein

I usually just root for less wealthy clubs for promotion, to increase competition in the pyramid in some minor way. So I guess Ipswich, Coventry, and Leicester (well off but the lesser of three evils imo).

ffc73

Any 3x sides we can take 18 points off next season.

Art Vandelay

Bristol City, but that's not going to happen barring a miracle

SP

I'm half watching the Leeds game, one Premier League standard player I think. Not really bothered who comes up.

bog

Coventry City
Leicester City
Ipswich Town

A tail of two Citys?

Whitestone

demeant0r

Norwich as I live there and would be able to make an extra game. Ipswich too would be great. Don't care about the third.

btffc

Quote from: demeant0r on March 30, 2024, 12:42:22 AMNorwich as I live there and would be able to make an extra game. Ipswich too would be great. Don't care about the third.

Having the East Anglian derby in the Premier League would be fun. Has that happened before?

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: demeant0r on March 30, 2024, 12:42:22 AMNorwich as I live there and would be able to make an extra game. Ipswich too would be great. Don't care about the third.

Yep my choice to obviously.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

St Eve

Quote from: bog on March 29, 2024, 09:07:11 PMCoventry City
Leicester City
Ipswich Town

A tail of two Citys?
That's my preference

ianthailand

Quote from: bog on March 29, 2024, 09:07:11 PMCoventry City
Leicester City
Ipswich Town

A tail of two Citys?
What the Dickens are you on about?

ianthailand

Ipswich, have followed them since we lost to them under Magath. Blue Monday podcast is top quality. They've just had 105 Million pounds investment and have good owners. They also have forums (3 times a year) with the management team and fans. A bit different in communication terms than FFC. Norwich would be ok, we haven't had a 6-0 for a couple of seasons! Coventry, after their trials and tribulations recently, their fans deserve a bit of luck.

F(f)CUK

I have mates who are Ipswich and Leicester supporters, so I have to support them. Mind you I also have a Brentford supporting mate, so that doesn't work.

Woolly Mammoth

Norwich City
Ipswich Town
Southampton

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

demeant0r

Quote from: btffc on March 30, 2024, 12:58:16 AM

Having the East Anglian derby in the Premier League would be fun. Has that happened before?

I don't think so it would be fun to watch.

demeant0r

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on March 30, 2024, 01:18:46 AM

Yep my choice to obviously.

If that happens let's get seats next to each other at the Fulham away games haha

Wolf

In order

Southampton - nice away trip
Hull City
Norwich City - we always seem to get 6 points from them
Hates: the Hounslow maggots