watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tosin leave Fulham

Started by IloveFFC, April 26, 2024, 06:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerbianLad

Quote from: Sting of the North on April 27, 2024, 02:35:03 PMTosin got a lot of starts last year as well
Most of those starts were either at the start of the season (Diop wasn't here for the season opener and as Marco likes to ease players in to the team, he spent next 5 matches on the bench) or at the end of the season when they both played because Ream was injured. Or at least that's how I remember it.

Hugh Janus

LDF is too short for centre back at 5'6". Tosin off to Ipswich if they go up is the rumour. Best of luck to him.

btffc

Quote from: Hugh Janus on April 27, 2024, 02:49:14 PMLDF is too short for centre back at 5'6". Tosin off to Ipswich if they go up is the rumour. Best of luck to him.

LDF is 5'11" not 5'6" but this is still a fair point especially if you have him next to Bassey who is only 6'1". Would be an extraordinarily short CB pairing and leave us really lacking aerially.

demeant0r

Quote from: Hugh Janus on April 27, 2024, 02:49:14 PMLDF is too short for centre back at 5'6". Tosin off to Ipswich if they go up is the rumour. Best of luck to him.

Tosin to Ipswich would be hilarious, switching from first-choice CB at a, now established, mid-table table to one that will be fighting for survival :slap:

Jules

Quote from: demeant0r on April 27, 2024, 02:57:19 PM

Tosin to Ipswich would be hilarious, switching from first-choice CB at a, now established, mid-table table to one that will be fighting for survival :slap:
Ipswich may not even make it to the prem yet

perry geyton

Quote from: blingo on April 26, 2024, 07:15:33 PMThe grass is always greener comes to mind.
You on the funny fags again Bongo ?

blingo

Quote from: perry geyton on April 27, 2024, 05:06:07 PM
Quote from: blingo on April 26, 2024, 07:15:33 PMThe grass is always greener comes to mind.
You on the funny fags again Bongo ?

Nothing like them Piri :slap:  ::candle::

hovewhite

Move on , restore Diop as the last few games tosins levels have dropped.

AJW48361

Certainly height proving less important these days for C/Hs due to teams normally playing one up front and the demise of the old fashioned C/F to the more mobile striker.

colinwhite

hes a decent centre back ,a bit casual at times and this, for me ,is his Achilles heel as I believe he thinks hes much better than he actually is. But he will be hard to replace.

Caedal

Whenever I think of Tosin, I remember the Coventry away game where he put in the worst performance of a CB I can ever remember.

Vastly overrated, is prone to overcommitting and being played around. Too casual on the ball

Donnie Lonegan

I can't stand these players that won't renew their contract. They're quick enough to sign when they haven't got any other options. I don't want to hear the blokes name again, can't stand him.

Slaphead in Qatar

He is average - nothing better nothing worse.

i think we need a better partner for shirley

perry geyton

Quote from: sunburywhite on April 27, 2024, 07:36:20 AMGive Luc De Fougerolles a couple of run outs
I remember him from the pre season
How tall is Luc  ?

perry geyton

Quote from: Donnie Lonegan on April 29, 2024, 04:01:46 PMI can't stand these players that won't renew their contract. They're quick enough to sign when they haven't got any other options. I don't want to hear the blokes name again, can't stand him.
I feel the same way,
Him and Fabio

Sting of the North

Quote from: Donnie Lonegan on April 29, 2024, 04:01:46 PMI can't stand these players that won't renew their contract. They're quick enough to sign when they haven't got any other options. I don't want to hear the blokes name again, can't stand him.

Agreed. Also can't stand clubs that won't renew all player contracts. They're quick enough to renew when they haven't got any better options, but otherwise they just abandon the players.

I assume that you agree, because surely you wouldn't want just one-way loyalty?

WindyCity

Quote from: sunburywhite on April 27, 2024, 07:36:20 AMGive Luc De Fougerolles a couple of run outs

The little I've seen of this player he has looked good.  BUT, for the position he plays, he's not very big.  I think his size alone may be holding him back at playing in higher tiers.  Watching the Palace game, I forgot just how big Andersen is. Need some beef at the back....

Mickeyboro

Quote from: WindyCity on April 29, 2024, 05:42:08 PM

The little I've seen of this player he has looked good.  BUT, for the position he plays, he's not very big.  I think his size alone may be holding him back at playing in higher tiers.  Watching the Palace game, I forgot just how big Andersen is. Need some beef at the back....

Two words: Paul Parker.

Twig

Quote from: Sting of the North on April 29, 2024, 05:22:52 PM

Agreed. Also can't stand clubs that won't renew all player contracts. They're quick enough to renew when they haven't got any better options, but otherwise they just abandon the players.

This is the point isn't it? As long as a player performs right up until the end of their contract then I can't really see that they have done much wrong by turning down the offer of a new one. It may be disappointing to us supporters but most of us have changed employer from time to time. As you point out clubs can and do also release players when they would like a new contract. It works both ways.

sunburywhite

Quote from: Twig on May 01, 2024, 06:01:49 PM
Quote from: Sting of the North on April 29, 2024, 05:22:52 PM

This is the point isn't it? As long as a player performs right up until the end of their contract then I can't really see that they have done much wrong by turning down the offer of a new one. It may be disappointing to us supporters but most of us have changed employer from time to time. As you point out clubs can and do also release players when they would like a new contract. It works both ways.

I wonder what would happen if we all signed two or three year contracts with our employers. what would happen at renewal time?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me