watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Transfer Deadline Day

Started by Lighthouse, January 31, 2011, 09:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Don't you just love it. We all know Fulham will have nothing to show at the end of it but in the back of our minds there is always that snippet of hope.

The BBC are already rolling out news of rumours and half truths and whole truths. Konk for instance has been strongly linked to Nottingham Forest. No idea how three club rule works but that's what they are saying.

Now where is the news about an old Italian forward signing for Fulham for 8.5 million. Oh yes on some obscure web site in Suriname  :dft011:

Still good excuse to say - I will do it tomorrow. Today is Deadline Day.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Today will just bring pain...

Lighthouse

Ah the old jokes are the best. Tweet on BBC - Heskey spotted in Newcastle. although to be fair he was probably aiming for Middlesborough.  :dft005:

DevonFFC

Behind The other transfer day this is strongly up there as my favourite Day, and yes its always an anticlimax but i still hold out hope that we sign some one, just any one.

sipwell

"9:54

@SkySportsbucko:
Liverpool full-back Paul Konchesky has joined Nottingham Forest on loan. We'll have more details shortly."

There you go. Rumour confirmed :D
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

WhiteJC

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 31, 2011, 09:22:01 AM

The BBC are already rolling out news of rumours and half truths and whole truths. Konk for instance has been strongly linked to Nottingham Forest. No idea how three club rule works but that's what they are saying.

you can play for clubs not in the same league

Lighthouse

Quote from: WhiteJC on January 31, 2011, 10:22:25 AM
Quote from: Lighthouse on January 31, 2011, 09:22:01 AM

you can play for clubs not in the same league

Thankyou for that.
News in that Liverpool have accepted a bid by Chelscum for Torres. Plus Bowen Fulham Asst Manager says we will be doing no Transfer business today. Well what does he know? Oh yes.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Dissapointed to learn that we are not getting anyone in but at least I can get on with stuff now...

Mr Fulham

Liverpool have accepted a bid for Fernando Torres. Liverpool currently trying to sign two strikers and Charlie Adam - the latter of them very likely.

Daniel Sturridge on loan to Bolton. (ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY MISSED, MR HUGHES! :035:)

Paulo Da Silva (Sunderland) --> Zaragoza

Paul Konchesky has joined Nottingham Forest on loan !!!! (EH, SPARKY?!)

Matt

Quote from: Mr Fulham on January 31, 2011, 11:16:41 AM
Liverpool have accepted a bid for Fernando Torres. Liverpool currently trying to sign two strikers and Charlie Adam - the latter of them very likely.

Daniel Sturridge on loan to Bolton. (ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY MISSED, MR HUGHES! :035:)

Paulo Da Silva (Sunderland) --> Zaragoza

Paul Konchesky has joined Nottingham Forest on loan !!!! (EH, SPARKY?!)

Forest's probably best earner now which is strange 'cause after all he is a left back. The money could have been better spent.
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!