Ordar

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

That is a terrible decision by the club

@jolslover

STH H3

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

Sgt Fulham

Why loan the guy? Either sell him to get money for a new signing, or keep him to bang in goals for us. Any money we make from the loan will be deducted from any transfer fee we get for him in the end due to his contract being shorter. If true then its a stupid decision by the club.

westcliff white

as I understand when there is a loan fee and a clause in the contract for a buy price, you do not deduct the loan fee menacing the whole clause is paid. either way I agree we should sell not loan I owed prefer to use him rather than loan him, he could rip this division apart
Every day is a Fulham day

fulhamben

It's why anyone is surprised that gets me.I've been saying for ages this will be one of our worst windows ever
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Sgt Fulham

Right now its not seeming like promotion is the goal. Lrts hope that changes by the end of the transfer window, though I don't think that it will.

fulhamben

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on August 05, 2015, 07:09:47 PM
Right now its not seeming like promotion is the goal. Lrts hope that changes by the end of the transfer window, though I don't think that it will.
sorry but when did it ever look like it was? Forget what the three amigos said, and when did our transfer dealings make us look like contenders. We are weakening our squad to the cheers of some

Rhys Lightning 63

Looks like you lot didn't do your bit to #KeepTheGreek
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: fulhamben on August 05, 2015, 07:14:11 PM
sorry but when did it ever look like it was? Forget what the three amigos said, and when did our transfer dealings make us look like contenders. We are weakening our squad to the cheers of some

When it was possible that we were going to hang on to Mitroglou and/or bring in Gayle and sign Dunk and maybe another CB before the start of the season. The championship is easy if you make it so. I guess the disappointment is my fault though for being naive enough to think things may change though.

Of course all of the above could still happen before the window shuts, but let's be honest, it probably won't!

Nero

perhaps with the trog gone we can afford Dunks wages demands,

Woolly Mammoth

There is still 3 weeks to go for the window to close, but there appears to be very little ambition, which has been the pattern for a while. We have had more leave than join, and there is room for at least two more players, but the clubs lack of ambition is affecting their judgement.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Denver Fulham

Maybe I'm forgetting someone, but loosely, this is the roster overhaul...

Additions: Cairney (nice signing), Pringle (useful), O'Hara (wait and see on conditioning, looks useful), Richards (not impressed), Lonergan (maybe more commanding than Betts, but not much better, if at all)

Removals: Ruiz, Rodallega, Roberts, Amorebieta (basically), Mitroglou (again)

Ehhhhhh ... there's a LOT of work left to do. Our defense is a disaster waiting to happen again, and we have no reliable strikers beyond Ross. It's a boring, mid-table team as constituted.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Nero on August 05, 2015, 07:19:55 PM
perhaps with the trog gone we can afford Dunks wages demands,

I thought the transfer fee was the stumbling block
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

fulhamben

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on August 05, 2015, 07:18:29 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 05, 2015, 07:14:11 PM

When it was possible that we were going to hang on to Mitroglou and/or bring in Gayle and sign Dunk and maybe another CB before the start of the season. The championship is easy if you make it so. I guess the disappointment is my fault though for being naive enough to think things may change though.

Of course all of the above could still happen before the window shuts, but let's be honest, it probably won't!
yes I can get that. I'm way too negative and that's why I think like I do. Unfortunately the things that we are doing of late reinforce my fears

mike_corkcity12

If the window was to end tonight, how would people rate it?

@jolslover

Decent. It would mean we kept Trog and him and Ross would be a force up front
STH H3

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: mike_corkcity12 on August 05, 2015, 07:30:03 PM
If the window was to end tonight, how would people rate it?

With Kostas gone, my rating would be "Poor", given the stated ambition(s).
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude