more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

All away wins today in the EPL

Started by Fulham 442, March 06, 2021, 10:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

Southcoastffc

I'd take a Sheff U win over Southampton who are in freefall.  Southampton have taken 1 point from their last 5 games, and only 4 points from their last 10.  The more teams in a relegation scrap the better.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Statto

No!!! Home win for Sheffield United please!

Don't think we'll catch Wolves in a million years but you never know, and they're closer to us than Villa, so home win in that fixture too please if I'm being picky

Woolly Mammoth

It has to be a Sheffield United home win !!
Thank you.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fulham 442

Apologies, didn't realise Southampton were in such a perilous position so definitely a Sheffield United home win!  Can't see us catching Wolves and it goes against the grain to be rooting for Villa unless absolutely necessary!!

St Eve

St Eve

St Eve

We never get that sort of luck and if we did it would be handball

Pieter A’dam

Indeed we have never had that luck ....

Jules

We can only realistically catch Newcastle and Brighton possibly although I think they will get out of it.

SG

After Thursdays travesty I suspect the results this weekend will go against us. Depressing thought.

Wingnut

Penalty for Arsenal for handball, surely? His hand was miles away from his body.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

FFC1987

I'm at the point where the game is just corrupt. Even Peter Walton is confused why that isnt a penalty. I can't believe that many decisions are given so Inconsistently that it isn't corrupt. They literally have a rule book and videos to watch to come to correct decision and they can't even get that right. It's corrupt.

RaySmith

The game's a joke - that was definitely an Arsenal pen.

JoelH5

How was that not a penalty?!??! Absolutely disgusting
I was there, standing in the Putney end

FFC1987

I don't know what's more disgusting, the penalty decision or that finish from a record signing. That's disgraceful for a professional.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: St Eve on March 06, 2021, 01:10:25 PM
We never get that sort of luck and if we did it would be handball

That's why a mediocre team like Burnley survives year after year. We are so superior to their squad it's embarrassing (in my opinion), but they get the rub of the green with everything.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: RaySmith on March 06, 2021, 02:06:23 PM
The game's a joke - that was definitely an Arsenal pen.

But let's take away Fulham's goal from open play to appease Mourinho and Spurs
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

FFC1987

Refereeing has really gone to the dogs hasn't it. That he gives a penalty and sending off....and VaR saves them again. Disgraceful to the game this.

Wingnut

Burnley getting a full seasons worth of decisions here. Penalty and a red card overruled by VAR. A late winner would top things off nicely for them.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.