watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Trademark

Started by woohoo5, December 04, 2011, 09:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woohoo5

We should have a trademark celebration for after we score a goal, like the Poznan
Any ideas
The result isa fact.The League table is a fact.The rumor that Chelsea are rubbish is a fact.Everything else is opinion

LBNo11

...how about a look of disbelief..?

Get Coat gif
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: LBNo11 on December 04, 2011, 09:40:06 PM

Get Coat gif

I would put a laughing smiley face,but this is the real truth at the moment :doh:

sipwell

No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

michaelread

Quote from: woohoo5 on December 04, 2011, 09:21:31 PM
We should have a trademark celebration for after we score a goal, like the Poznan
Any ideas

the Poznan? its the most pretentious thing I have ever seen, unless its actually Poznan doing it. Hate city.

dancrawford

Don't see why we need a trademark anything to be honest. We're Fulham. The best goal celebrations come when you're completely surprised by what's just happened - which as LBNo11 has pointed out above - is probably our default setting at the moment.

MisfitKid

Get Coat gif
+473...   fp.gif
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

sunburywhite

Will we ever get to use it
bang head
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

os5889

A trademark goal celebration a la "Poznan" would be the sign that the club I hold dear has become as plastic as some of the clubs I despise.

If it ever happened that how a goal was celebrated became an important facet or "trademark" of the club it would be the last day I supported it.

fp.gif

os5889

Quote from: sunburywhite on December 05, 2011, 09:13:02 AM
Will we ever get to use it
bang head

6 hours and 30 odd minutes of football since a Fulham player scored, I'm beginning to think we need to all keep still behind the goal and keep quiet so as not to distract the poor babies like in cricket!

The Equalizer

I think we should just carry on business as usual, with our trademark good sense of humour.

The impromptu 'Poznan' celebration was superb fun and a poke in the eye for Citeh. Just like our 'Stand Up If You Still Believe', in the last Europa competition, was was impromptu and heartfelt.

Play it by ear as always me says.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

woohoo5

The result isa fact.The League table is a fact.The rumor that Chelsea are rubbish is a fact.Everything else is opinion

Meerkat

Just to score any goal would be good :012:

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Haven't we already done "the Poznen" anyway,and as I remember we did it to show these City fans how pretentious and self absorbed they had become :028:

os5889

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on December 05, 2011, 05:14:57 PM
Haven't we already done "the Poznen" anyway,and as I remember we did it to show these City fans how pretentious and self absorbed they had become :028:

Oh yes, spontaneity at its finest, a one off bit of fun!

Airfix

Any ideas

Get Coat gif

I think we carried that off quite well last night, personally!

Pata

Quote from: michaelread on December 04, 2011, 11:00:44 PM
Any ideas

the Poznan? its the most pretentious thing I have ever seen, unless its actually Poznan doing it. Hate city.

You mean the Gdansk?  its the most pretentious thing I have ever seen, unless its actually Gdansk doing it.
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: Pata on December 06, 2011, 12:25:29 PM
Any ideas

You mean the Gdansk?  its the most pretentious thing I have ever seen, unless its actually Gdansk doing it.

Its actually called the 'Grecque', and was copied from Hungarian football and bought to Poland where it really kicked off. The dance is not just to celebrate the goal but a mutual appreciation in support of the club. The fact that Man Shitty have copied it and turned it into a celebration completely demeans the original point of the celebration and is pretentious and arrogant, as previously said.

Rather than for the 30 seconds after the goal, Polish supporters will do this for near on 90 minutes. Mental.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

Pata

Quote from: ClarksOriginal on December 06, 2011, 12:27:58 PM
Any ideas

You mean the Gdansk?  its the most pretentious thing I have ever seen, unless its actually Gdansk doing it.

Its actually called the 'Grecque', and was copied from Hungarian football and bought to Poland where it really kicked off. The dance is not just to celebrate the goal but a mutual appreciation in support of the club. The fact that Man Shitty have copied it and turned it into a celebration completely demeans the original point of the celebration and is pretentious and arrogant, as previously said.

Rather than for the 30 seconds after the goal, Polish supporters will do this for near on 90 minutes. Mental.
Who in Hungary? Ferencvaros?
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: Pata on December 06, 2011, 03:58:40 PM
Quote from: ClarksOriginal on December 06, 2011, 12:27:58 PM
Any ideas

You mean the Gdansk?  its the most pretentious thing I have ever seen, unless its actually Gdansk doing it.

Who in Hungary? Ferencvaros?

No sir.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.