News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Introduce yourselves and explain where are you from, and why Fulham..?

Started by LBNo11, February 20, 2010, 07:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCFulhmFan

Unfortunately no.  That would have been a great trip to make. 

Komsija Edward

Well first off... I hail from Serbia, Belgrade 23 years old. Guess that pretty much covers it
It started off when i first heard of some really really rich arab taking over some low division team (both unknown to me at the time, result of not having internet access). Amazing promotion in only few years, and then kicking everyone's ass in Championship (with over 100 points was it?).
So naturaly i decided to repeat their success on SWOS 96/97 :D being that was my favorite thing in the world at the time... i fell in love with the team about that time and been faithful to them ever since. I am a bit ashamed to admit but currently i follow Fulham with more passion than Red Star which is my hometown team and i've been their fan well, since i the day i learned what football is.
Glad to finaly be here, no idea why i didn't sign up sooner tbh

TheDaddy

Komsija Edward ,
Welcome aboard stick around and enjoy everything that is Fulham,Fulhamish and totally Foffer.
What makes this board different is just that were different but have one common love and that Fulham.
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

FatFreddysCat

Welcome abroad Edward, i think you're our first  Serbian. We are gradually spreading out throughout Europe. keep osting and COYWS. Oh just a word of warning the official site isn't as friendly, so if you go on there and get abuse dont think all our supporters are like that, it's just a few idiots who give our club a bad name.

finnster01

Welcome onboard Mr Edward.
Top site with quality gents and lasses posting here.

We even have a mad Californian on here posting from his bicycle  :005:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

clintclintdeuce

I was born in Detroit, Michigan and now live in Jacksonville Beach, Florida.

I was on study abroad, and while I was in Glasgow, I was fortunate enough to take in the 2005 liverpool ac milan champions league final. The city was abuzz, and the atmosphere was electric. I was hooked. I had been playing fifa on the xbox, and decided I needed a team to support. I learned the transfers european competitions and relegation by playing the game!

I was casually following liverpool and celtic until the end of 2005, so just about 6 months until I watched a weekday game over the thanksgiving holiday, mcbride scored and I had won a bet. Dempsey got transferred a bit later and that was that. I've missed maybe 10 games since then. I've made the pilgramige over multiple times, and have been over to see bolton, sunderland and chelsea away as well as blackburn, aston villa, chelsea, and west ham at home!
The Dude abides.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on August 04, 2011, 07:41:18 PM
I was born in Detroit, Michigan and now live in Jacksonville Beach, Florida.

I was on study abroad, and while I was in Glasgow, I was fortunate enough to take in the 2005 liverpool ac milan champions league final. The city was abuzz, and the atmosphere was electric. I was hooked. I had been playing fifa on the xbox, and decided I needed a team to support. I learned the transfers european competitions and relegation by playing the game!

I was casually following liverpool and celtic until the end of 2005, so just about 6 months until I watched a weekday game over the thanksgiving holiday, mcbride scored and I had won a bet. Dempsey got transferred a bit later and that was that. I've missed maybe 10 games since then. I've made the pilgramige over multiple times, and have been over to see bolton, sunderland and chelsea away as well as blackburn, aston villa, chelsea, and west ham at home!
CCD, no need to introduce yourself, you're already a legend  :Haynes The Maestro: . Just so glad you didn't end up supporting the Red Scousers.

A22

Hello. My name is Artjom. I'm from Ukraine. Sorry, but the city can not name. I am from east Ukraine. I once registered on the site, but then deleted the profile. Wrote two posts. I can not explain why the club chose. Liked it. In addition to Fulham a fan of Werder Bremen and my local team.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English :-)

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: A22 on August 07, 2011, 11:01:24 AM
Hello. My name is Artjom. I'm from Ukraine. Sorry, but the city can not name. I am from east Ukraine. I once registered on the site, but then deleted the profile. Wrote two posts. I can not explain why the club chose. Liked it. In addition to Fulham a fan of Werder Bremen and my local team.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English :-)
Will you be going to our match in Ukraine?

A22

Yes, of course. I'll go with a friend. He is also a fan Fulham. Maybe will more fans from Ukraine or Russia. With me will be someone who roots for MK Dons. He wants to meet with Ray Lewington.
I failed to attend the match in Donetsk with Shahtar.

YankeeJim

Welcome! My grandfather left the Odessa district in 1914 and came to America. Guess he got out just before it all blew up. His remaining family were never heard from. They were Germans living along the Volga.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

MrFantastic

I was born in Bosnia but moved to USA. Now i live in Erie Pennsylvania USA. I support Fulham because once I was in London and I entered a pub where Fulham fans watch the game. There was game on and everybody was cheering so i joined. It looked fun and they were all nice people and I started to support Fulham from than on. I also am a fan of Bayern Munchen and i must say Bayern was my first team i supported  but now i support both teams equally the same
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

MrFantastic

LBNo11

...Mr Fantastic, Добродошли на наш форум и сајт, надам се да цете узивати и да многе нове пријатеље...

COYW (хајде ти белци)
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Mr. F

Quote from: MrFantastic on August 19, 2011, 12:47:28 PM
I was born in Bosnia but moved to USA. Now i live in Erie Pennsylvania USA. I support Fulham because once I was in London and I entered a pub where Fulham fans watch the game. There was game on and everybody was cheering so i joined. It looked fun and they were all nice people and I started to support Fulham from than on. I also am a fan of Bayern Munchen and i must say Bayern was my first team i supported  but now i support both teams equally the same

Welcome!

Did you also just join FulhamUSA under a different name?

MrFantastic

Quote from: LBNo11 on August 21, 2011, 12:38:25 AM
...Mr Fantastic, Добродошли на наш форум и сајт, надам се да цете узивати и да многе нове пријатеље...

COYW (хајде ти белци)

LBNo11 i don't understand those letters i was born i what was than Yugoslavia now Bosnia but left when i was 3 at the beginning of war to Croatia where they stopped teaching those letters in school and than i moved to USA. I google translated it so thanks for your welcome.

MrFantastic

Quote from: Mr. F on August 21, 2011, 03:19:59 AM
Quote from: MrFantastic on August 19, 2011, 12:47:28 PM
I was born in Bosnia but moved to USA. Now i live in Erie Pennsylvania USA. I support Fulham because once I was in London and I entered a pub where Fulham fans watch the game. There was game on and everybody was cheering so i joined. It looked fun and they were all nice people and I started to support Fulham from than on. I also am a fan of Bayern Munchen and i must say Bayern was my first team i supported  but now i support both teams equally the same

Welcome!

Did you also just join FulhamUSA under a different name?

yes i did i had troubles going on to fulhamusa every time i go there the internet can't find the website so I joined this one i don't know if i can't go to that site anymore sometimes it lets me on and sometimes it don't. I changed my user name from the one i have on other site because there is also one  F in MrFantastic yea