https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Silly Season - FOF's Summer Transfer Thread 2011

Started by Mr Fulham, May 16, 2011, 12:35:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Fulham

http://www.ibrahimasonko.com/flash.html

:011:

Luke Young set to follow Joey Barton to QPR - Villa are now interested in Spurs fullback Alan Hutton.

Vladimir Weiss set to join Wigan after rejecting move to Ukraine.

Mr Fulham

Newcastle United will table a bid for Papiss Demba Cisse.

Lighthouse

Chelsea's Nicolas Anelka and Manchester City's Roque Santa Cruz are both targets for Spanish side Real Betis.
Full story: Daily Mirror

Newcastle are set for crunch talks over Lyon defender Aly Cissokho.
Full story: talkSPORT

Sunderland are set to go back in for Tottenham's Peter Crouch, with Stoke's attempts to sign the Spurs and England striker at a standstill.

Striker Carlton Cole wants to stay at West Ham, even though they accepted a £6m bid from Stoke for him.

Stoke are preparing a £2m swoop for 18-year-old Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha.
Full story: Daily Mail

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mr Fulham

Mr Fulham

Wigan to seal signings of Vladimir Weiss, Albert Crusat and a dutch player.

Mr Fulham

Stoke City in for a few players, most notably Wilson Palacios and Peter Crouch.

QPR looking to add up to five new players until the end of the window.

Mr Fulham

Wilson Palacios has Stoke medical

Tottenham to sign Scott Parker

Atletico, Newcastle, Sunderland, Rubin Kazan and Fulham are interested in Papiss Demba Cisse

Lighthouse

Manchester City striker Roque Santa Cruz has joined Spanish side Real Betis on a season-long loan.

The recently-promoted Primera Liga side announced the deal for the 30-year-old on their official website.

The Paraguay international spent the second half of last season on loan at former club Blackburn after falling down the pecking order at City under the management of Roberto Mancini.

Santa Cruz joined City from Rovers in the summer of 2009

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 29, 2011, 02:45:26 PM
Manchester City striker Roque Santa Cruz has joined Spanish side Real Betis on a season-long loan.

The recently-promoted Primera Liga side announced the deal for the 30-year-old on their official website.

The Paraguay international spent the second half of last season on loan at former club Blackburn after falling down the pecking order at City under the management of Roberto Mancini.

Weiss has joined Espanyol on a simolar deal.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 29, 2011, 02:50:48 PM

Anything for Fulham that's worth the cyberspace that it takes up (plausable)?
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

HatterDon

Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 29, 2011, 02:50:48 PM

Could have sworn that I saw Weiss linked with an English club on SSN an hour ago. Just. Can't. Remember. Details.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Lighthouse

Joe Cole discussing move to Lille on a season long loan.

Lighthouse

Football: Arsenal left-back Armand Traore signs three-year contract with QPR http://bbc.in/pgyxzq

Mr Fulham

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on August 29, 2011, 05:28:31 PM

Anything for Fulham that's worth the cyberspace that it takes up (plausable)?

The media keep linking us with players. But I can't see anything happening now. It's quite confusing and there's nothing with substance yet.

Lighthouse

1543: FOOTBALL: QPR are hoping to complete a deal for Sunderland defender Anton Ferdinand. PA Sport report

1527: FOOTBALL:Sky Sports are reporting that Arsenal have ended their intrest in Bolton defender Gary Cahill.

1522: FOOTBALL: Wigan Athletic have signed winger Albert Crusat from Spanish side Almeria on a two-year contract, the club have announced.

1511: FOOTBALL: Arsenal have announced thaey have agreed to sign striker Chu Young Park from AS Monaco.

1505: FOOTBALL: Vladimir Weiss has left Manchester City and joined Spanish side Espanyol on a year long loan deal. The Slovakian winger has had previous spells away from City, at Bolton and Rangers.

Lighthouse

Trezeguet to Arab Emirates and Parker to Spuds.

mccscratch

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 30, 2011, 03:48:46 PM

1511: FOOTBALL: Arsenal have announced thaey have agreed to sign striker Chu Young Park from AS Monaco.

The very same Korean kid that kept Freddy Adu off the pitch there.... sorry I miss FACTMAN... :015:
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

ImperialWhite

Goodbye Silly Season thread, it's been emotional! Surely the longest thread that doesn't involve women over 40, sausages or wee? Thanks to Mr Fulham et al for contributions!

:Haynes The Maestro: