watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Silly Season - FOF's Summer Transfer Thread 2011

Started by Mr Fulham, May 16, 2011, 12:35:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blingo

If we signed him, blingo would be very happy.

ImperialWhite

Yes yes yes!

Granted, he has spent a lot of time in the French Ligue 2, but his goal scoring stats are disgusting:

213 games, 105 goals!  :004:

Jack Fulham

ClarksOriginal

Possibly making way for another senior striker? Besides the obvious fact its for experience

WE CAN ONLY HOPE  090.gif
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

Lighthouse

Borrielo  has rejected Fulham if indeed any of it was true in the first place.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

jarv

10 million? At least 15. All a load of nonsense (I hope). :dft002:

Mr Fulham

Haha...Bolton in for Dempsey? PAHAHAHAHAHA :011: :011:

Mr Fulham

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 24, 2011, 02:02:55 PM
15m +

Not sure they can go so high - they bought him for £1.5m - if they are not careful they will price people out of the market.

On the bbc article it mentions that he broke Tony Yeboah's record for an African player scoring goals in the Bundesliga:

Last season Cisse broke Tony Yeboah's record, set in 1993, of most goals in a Bundesliga season by an African player. Cisse's total of 22 surpassed the former Leeds striker's haul of 20.

Hopefully Papiss can replecate some of Yeboah's finest moments!

Tony Yeboah's BEST strike EVER!!!!!

Mr Fulham

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on August 24, 2011, 02:12:00 PM

Not sure they can go so high - they bought him for £1.5m - if they are not careful they will price people out of the market.

They can. Wolfsburg (Volkswagen!) is interested, so they can be sure a high fee is on the cards.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 24, 2011, 02:29:43 PM

They can. Wolfsburg (Volkswagen!) is interested, so they can be sure a high fee is on the cards.

But that is one club - I dont think any of the foreign clubs would pay that much, meaning that Wolfsburg could just refuse to pay that much

Mr Fulham

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on August 24, 2011, 02:31:48 PM
Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 24, 2011, 02:29:43 PM

But that is one club - I dont think any of the foreign clubs would pay that much, meaning that Wolfsburg could just refuse to pay that much

There are several clubs INTERESTED, or at least said to be interested. That, plus the involvement of clubs like Wolfsburg, Spurs and Sunderland should guarantee a 13m+ fee. Freiburg sporting director Dufner is apparently holding out for roundabout 15m.

Mr Fulham

Tottenham to seal deals for Emmanuel Adebayor (loan) and Lass Diarra (12m)

Blackburn have signed Simon Vukcevic.

Inter to seal Forlan signing.

Atlético to complete moves for Diego and Dani Pacheco.

tommy

I dont know how true it is but its no the BBC website. I've never actually heard of him but his scoring record is fantastic.

zzamora

I will be extremly angry.

He is the bloody goalscorer we need and only costs £5 mil! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR  085.gif  :014: :014:

mike_f

daily mirror says 2.5million. now thats a steal

FatFreddysCat

I reckon if he goes there he aint good enough for us. Seems to get a very mixed review, Superb, Lazy, Arrogant, Goalscorer, Dressing room trouble maker.

AlFayedsChequebook

He is going cheap and can score goals. I just hope he turns down Blackburn and comes to us instead.....along with Papiss Cisse.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on August 24, 2011, 11:30:44 PM
He is going cheap and can score goals. I just hope he turns down Blackburn and comes to us instead.....along with Papiss Cisse.
Papiss Cisse, Now you're talking  098.gif He looks the dogs.