watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If FOF posters were footballers...

Started by finnster01, September 01, 2011, 12:36:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mccscratch

I guess I will be Stewart Downing... undervalued, often flat out forgotten, been around for quite some time and most of the time puts in a quality shift...
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Nick the Swede

Quote from: The Equalizer on September 02, 2011, 01:52:48 PM
Quote from: CorkedHat on September 02, 2011, 11:18:07 AM
Dit is leuk-  u moeder is een hoer  :005:

Even I know what that means! It's amazing how close to Afrikaans that lingo is.

Not too far from Swedish either: "Din moder är en hora!"

I remember when I spent a lot of time in Holland that it wasn't too hard to read the local newspapers and actually grasp the main content.
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

sipwell

Quote from: The Equalizer on September 02, 2011, 01:52:48 PM
Quote from: CorkedHat on September 02, 2011, 11:18:07 AM
Dit is leuk-  u moeder is een hoer  :005:

Even I know what that means! It's amazing how close to Afrikaans that lingo is.

Afrikaans and Dutch is fairly close. I can understand it easily.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

CincyFulham1

You people make me sick.  All of you going to Finnster, cap in hand to be bestowed with the name of some footballer who in reality you are nothing like.  "Oh please Mr.Finnster can I be so and so because we are both sad, past it and don't matter anymore".  Then you wait for Lord Manhattan to descend from his throne and say yes or no as if your entire life was on the line. Completely pathetic.

Psst, Hey Finn can I be Bullard since both of us are sad, past it and don't matter anymore?  I'll stay logged in until you have made your decision

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: CincyFulham1 on September 03, 2011, 03:40:09 AM
You people make me sick.  All of you going to Finnster, cap in hand to be bestowed with the name of some footballer who in reality you are nothing like.  "Oh please Mr.Finnster can I be so and so because we are both sad, past it and don't matter anymore".  Then you wait for Lord Manhattan to descend from his throne and say yes or no as if your entire life was on the line. Completely pathetic.

Psst, Hey Finn can I be Bullard since both of us are sad, past it and don't matter anymore?  I'll stay logged in until you have made your decision
Well they are always saying everyone is entitled to their own opinion on this board, and you've certainly given yours  064.gif

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Psst, Hey Finn can I be Bullard since both of us are sad, past it and don't matter anymore?  I'll stay logged in until you have made your decision

please tell me this is tongue in cheek?? ,put some smiley's in you post so we can tell :028: 065.gif :doh:

CincyFulham1

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on September 03, 2011, 09:37:02 AM

please tell me this is tongue in cheek?? ,put some smiley's in you post so we can tell :028: 065.gif :doh:

Very much a tongue-in-cheek post Syd, and your right, I probably should have thrown a smilie or 2 in there.  Hope Finnster doesn't think I was somehow having a go at him.  Sorry all.

finnster01

Quote from: CincyFulham1 on September 03, 2011, 09:44:14 AM
You people make me sick.  All of you going to Finnster, cap in hand to be bestowed with the name of some footballer who in reality you are nothing like.  "Oh please Mr.Finnster can I be so and so because we are both sad, past it and don't matter anymore".  Then you wait for Lord Manhattan to descend from his throne and say yes or no as if your entire life was on the line. Completely pathetic.

Psst, Hey Finn can I be Bullard since both of us are sad, past it and don't matter anymore?  I'll stay logged in until you have made your decision

Very much a tongue-in-cheek post Syd, and your right, I probably should have thrown a smilie or 2 in there.  Hope Finnster doesn't think I was somehow having a go at him.  Sorry all.

No worries Cincy. I kind of gathered that.  But if you want to be Bullard, you surely can after that prank  :dft012:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

CincyFulham1

Quote from: finnster01 on September 03, 2011, 10:51:39 AM
Quote from: CincyFulham1 on September 03, 2011, 09:44:14 AM
You people make me sick.  All of you going to Finnster, cap in hand to be bestowed with the name of some footballer who in reality you are nothing like.  "Oh please Mr.Finnster can I be so and so because we are both sad, past it and don't matter anymore".  Then you wait for Lord Manhattan to descend from his throne and say yes or no as if your entire life was on the line. Completely pathetic.

Very much a tongue-in-cheek post Syd, and your right, I probably should have thrown a smilie or 2 in there.  Hope Finnster doesn't think I was somehow having a go at him.  Sorry all.

No worries Cincy. I kind of gathered that.  But if you want to be Bullard, you surely can after that prank  :dft012:

Finnster I knew you would get it, but I guess some people missed the small part at the bottom.  I'll take a pass on Bullard, he was used for comical effect, much like his spell at Hull  :drums: