more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If FOF posters were footballers...

Started by finnster01, September 01, 2011, 12:36:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Equalizer

Quote from: finnster01 on September 01, 2011, 07:25:20 AM
Can't believe some of the people I missed but thanks for filling in the gaps. Keep them coming

I picture Equaliser more as:
The Equaliser = Fellaini  :005:

I pictured myself more as Zinedine Zidane.  :dft012:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

The Equalizer

Quote from: The Equalizer on September 01, 2011, 09:05:19 AM
Can't believe some of the people I missed but thanks for filling in the gaps. Keep them coming

Well, the hair anyway...
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

zzamora

Quote from: KCat on September 01, 2011, 07:14:41 AM
zzamora = Volz, everybodys favourite

Thank you sir, tis an honour.  077.gif

LBNo11

...for shady1 I was going to suggest Ray Lewington, having been ever present and in the thick of all the action - however I value my life.

Therefore shady1 has to be Micky Adams, respected, tough and his own man.

Oh and for Finnster, it must be Rufus Brevett, audacious, tenacious, uncompromising, but fair...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

LBNo11

...and a special mention for WhiteJC = Danny Murphy, wonderful vision, hard working, his performances a craft, and capable of breathtaking quality - although I think he is slowing up a bit now.. :dft012:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

aFFCn_Fan

Egotistical I know, especially as I'm a "squaddie" with less than 200 posts, I'd like to self-nominate Barry Hayles. Weightwise we're similar as I'm also chunkier than I should be. But really I'm just thrilled to be given the chance to be here at all, and I will keep trying to up my game but probably at some point realise it's all too big an ask and vanish into lower league obscurity.
@hincharoo

mrska

Jan Molby - Good looking..  but battles with his weight..  yeah id take that!

finnster01

Quote from: aFFCn_Fan on September 01, 2011, 09:55:46 AM
Egotistical I know, especially as I'm a "squaddie" with less than 200 posts, I'd like to self-nominate Barry Hayles. Weightwise we're similar as I'm also chunkier than I should be. But really I'm just thrilled to be given the chance to be here at all, and I will keep trying to up my game but probably at some point realise it's all too big an ask and vanish into lower league obscurity.

Mr aFFCn_Fan,

We were all squaddies once. I enjoy your posts. Keep them coming as you definitely contribute to the quality of this board. There are just so many people I will always miss out on somebody. But based on your previous posts I would probably say

aFFC_Fan = Chris Smalling (talent, but needs to take the step up from Maidstone and contribute a lot more)
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

finnster01

Quote from: The Equalizer on September 01, 2011, 09:05:30 AM
Quote from: The Equalizer on September 01, 2011, 09:05:19 AM

Well, the hair anyway...

There is always the wig mate  :011:

CorkedHat

i am honoured to be Jimmy Greaves - he is my favourite non-Fulham player but I think Mr Finn might have me down as Jimmy Greaves because we have both been pisspots during our lives! :wine:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

finnster01

Quote from: CorkedHat on September 01, 2011, 10:13:33 AM
i am honoured to be Jimmy Greaves - he is my favourite non-Fulham player but I think Mr Finn might have me down as Jimmy Greaves because we have both been pisspots during our lives! :wine:

No, it is more down to the excellent sense of humour. We are all pisspots one way or another. And I don't mind a little  :wine: anytime mate

Lighthouse

Finny - I always thought was a Jimmy Dunne type player. Hard defender with the odd flash.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

richie17

I'm going to take Jack Charlton. Since I'm spending most of my posts trying to sell things (have you bought a Fulham Review yet? www.godsfoot.com for £5), this seems only right, as Charlton opened football's first 'club shop' at Leeds United.  Which seems really weird today - imagine Brede Hangeland running the FFC club shop. 

Peabody

Sorry to be a nuisance but could you change me too Tony Macedo?, just to keep Tony Gilroy happy. Oh hang on a minute, he is six foot + and I am five foot six, just for get I said anything.

Sheepskin Junior

Quote from: Peabody on September 01, 2011, 12:47:13 PM
Sorry to be a nuisance but could you change me too Tony Macedo?, just to keep Tony Gilroy happy. Oh hang on a minute, he is six foot + and I am five foot six, just for get I said anything.
Surely if you're 5"6 you could be AJ?
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

TonyGilroy

You could be 20 stone and 4 foot six and every bit as good as Macedo.

FC Silver Fox

Quote from: TonyGilroy on September 01, 2011, 12:54:39 PM

You could be 20 stone and 4 foot six and every bit as good as Macedo.

That would work. Just one thing though, use of brylcreem is mandatory, even if you've got flowing locks like LBN°11.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

epsomraver

lighthouse, Allan Mullery, yep, that fits well, having tried to talk to Mullery.

ImperialWhite

ImperialWhite = Brian Clough

"I wouldn't say I was the best poster, but I'm in the top one"

I mainly just wanted to make that joke. I'm nothing like Clough.