Main Menu

If FOF posters were footballers...

Started by finnster01, September 01, 2011, 12:36:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on September 01, 2011, 01:04:32 PM
Quote from: TonyGilroy on September 01, 2011, 12:54:39 PM
Quote from: Peabody on September 01, 2011, 12:47:13 PM
Sorry to be a nuisance but could you change me too Tony Macedo?, just to keep Tony Gilroy happy. Oh hang on a minute, he is six foot + and I am five foot six, just for get I said anything.

You could be 20 stone and 4 foot six and every bit as good as Macedo.

That would work. Just one thing though, use of brylcreem is mandatory, even if you've got flowing locks like LBN°11.

Are you saying that I should have stopped using Brylcream?

sipwell

Quote from: finnster01 on September 01, 2011, 10:04:25 AM
Quote from: The Equalizer on September 01, 2011, 09:05:30 AM
Quote from: The Equalizer on September 01, 2011, 09:05:19 AM
Quote from: finnster01 on September 01, 2011, 07:25:20 AM
Can't believe some of the people I missed but thanks for filling in the gaps. Keep them coming

I picture Equaliser more as:
The Equaliser = Fellaini  :005:

I pictured myself more as Zinedine Zidane.  :dft012:

Well, the hair anyway...

There is always the wig mate  :011:

I object to TE being a fellow Belgian. He went to Belgium and bought Dutch beer. DUTCH BEER. If he is Fellaini, then I don't want to be Gerets. Even though I want to be Gerets. Plus, Fellaini is at least twice as big as TE.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

aFFCn_Fan

Quote from: finnster01 on September 01, 2011, 10:02:19 AM
Quote from: aFFCn_Fan on September 01, 2011, 09:55:46 AM
Egotistical I know, especially as I'm a "squaddie" with less than 200 posts, I'd like to self-nominate Barry Hayles. Weightwise we're similar as I'm also chunkier than I should be. But really I'm just thrilled to be given the chance to be here at all, and I will keep trying to up my game but probably at some point realise it's all too big an ask and vanish into lower league obscurity.

Mr aFFCn_Fan,

We were all squaddies once. I enjoy your posts. Keep them coming as you definitely contribute to the quality of this board. There are just so many people I will always miss out on somebody. But based on your previous posts I would probably say

aFFC_Fan = Chris Smalling (talent, but needs to take the step up from Maidstone and contribute a lot more)

Awesome. Thanks Mr Finnster Sir. I feel honoured. Smalling is the only United player I actually like.
@hincharoo

The Equalizer

Quote from: sipwell on September 01, 2011, 01:55:57 PM
Can't believe some of the people I missed but thanks for filling in the gaps. Keep them coming

Well, the hair anyway...

I object to TE being a fellow Belgian. He went to Belgium and bought Dutch beer. DUTCH BEER. If he is Fellaini, then I don't want to be Gerets. Even though I want to be Gerets. Plus, Fellaini is at least twice as big as TE.

Having seen your new Facebook profile pic, I reckon you can take the Fellaini mantel while I gladly take Zidane's.

Now watch it or I'll headbutt you in the chest!  :028:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Airfix

Quote from: The Equalizer on September 01, 2011, 02:06:01 PM

Well, the hair anyway...

Having seen your new Facebook profile pic, I reckon you can take the Fellaini mantel while I gladly take Zidane's.

Does Fellaini have a dead squirrel strapped to the back of his head then?

The Equalizer

Quote from: Airfix on September 01, 2011, 02:07:44 PM
Quote from: The Equalizer on September 01, 2011, 02:06:01 PM

Well, the hair anyway...

Does Fellaini have a dead squirrel strapped to the back of his head then?

Nope, he's got a family of carefully arrange squirrels strapped to his head.

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

sipwell

Just because the pair of you can't grow a pony tail or are bald enough (note: not bold) to do so. I have had nothing but compliments from ladies and nothing but sarcastic grins by men. It tells you something: men are envious you are now even more attractive for womankind. And when I am talking about womankind, I am taking about the attractive subspecies of it :)

If Airfix would be a football player, I reckon he would be Cristiano Ronaldo.

LordNelson

Can I be George Best--without the booze but with the birds?
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

finnster01

Quote from: LordNelson on September 01, 2011, 02:57:35 PM
Can I be George Best--without the booze but with the birds?

Absolutely not. If you had said with the booze but without the birds you may have had a shot  :005:

I think this is more prudent as you come across as a very intelligent person with a decent heart:

LordNelson =  Alan Ball
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

sipwell

Mr. Finn, since you already have more than 11 players, who would start and would I be captain?

finnster01

Quote from: sipwell on September 01, 2011, 03:12:23 PM
Mr. Finn, since you already have more than 11 players, who would start and would I be captain?

As I recall it, I think I once posted a FoF Select XI and I am pretty sure you were in it.

Now, captaincy is a different proposition. I think it would be hard to beat a CorkedHat halftime pep-talk or a FatFreddy hairdryer treatment. Pick your poison  :011:

sipwell

Quote from: finnster01 on September 01, 2011, 03:16:55 PM
Quote from: sipwell on September 01, 2011, 03:12:23 PM

As I recall it, I think I once posted a FoF Select XI and I am pretty sure you were in it.

Now, captaincy is a different proposition. I think it would be hard to beat a CorkedHat halftime pep-talk or a FatFreddy hairdryer treatment. Pick your poison  :011:

Surely CH would be fast asleep at that point of the game (beauty sleep, evidently) and FatFreddy would be in line of the hotdog stand outside of the stadium, anxiously waiting to get his hands on the goodies. Those aren't good captains!

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

finnster01

Quote from: TheDaddy on September 01, 2011, 03:19:56 PM
Sir Stanley ! im humbled if only !

Well you are still performing at a very high standard despite your age mate  :dft001:

And then there is always that Stoke connection  :dft012:

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: HatterDon on September 01, 2011, 04:05:18 AM
I can't remember a time when I was more flattered, Mr. Finn. Sir Bobby Robson. Wow; I'm speechless.
High praise indeed, but I had you down as a trans Atlantic Sylvan Legwinski !

Burt

Mr Finn sir,

Don't forget that we also need stewards to make sure the spectators don't stand, bang drums, have screw-tops on their bottles, shout too loudly or have too positive a match-day experience.

Holders

Any suggestions for Clydebank and Ostrich Watch?!

Difficult, as most of us don't follow the 4th Division like we used to.

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Sheepskin Junior

Hmm, might I be Pierluigi Colina or Howard Webb?
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

Blingo

Bridged.......i'm the wrong colour to be Ian Wright Madam. lol lol lol.

Great call on Ray Lewington for Shady LB, you beat me to it hahahahaha.

Blingo